Red Panda Particle 2 Granular Delay Pitch-Shifting Pedal
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Particle™ is a granular delay / pitch shifting pedal. It chops your signal into small grains and then rearranges, shifts, and mangles it, using the techniques of granular synthesis in real time. Results range from radical pitch and delay modulation to shimmering repeats to time stretching, stutter, and glitch sounds.
Five delay and three pitch modes give intuitive control over random delays, bubbling textures, time stretching, and rhythmic glitches. Take a unique approach beyond conventional delay, pitch, flanging, and chorus sounds. Freeze notes with adjustable threshold for stutter, punch in, or drone-line effects. Lock multiple parameters to tap tempo or MIDI sync with independent note divisions for intricate rhythms. Access all parameters via MIDI, tablet, or “modeless” front-panel operation for full control over granular processing.
The Particle 2 is performance friendly, with controls spaced for real-time tweaking and designed so you can explore new sonic territory while remaining in control. Use the assignable expression pedal or DIY-friendly remote switch for hands-free control. The Particle 2 is pedalboard-friendly with all jacks on top. With full MIDI control, stereo input/output, and +8 dBu maximum input level, it is also at home in modular setups or the studio.
- 3 pitch modes: detune, density, LFO
- 5 delay modes: random, density, LFO, random pitch, reverse
- Modes can be combined for control over all grain parameters
- Adjustable grain size and density
- Pitch shift +/- 1 octave
- Delay 0-2.5 seconds
- Feedback with adjustable lowpass filter
- Auto-freeze/stutter with adjustable threshold
- Tap tempo/momentary freeze footswitch
- Independent tap divisions for delay time, grain size, grain density, and LFO
- Soft touch bypass (momentary or latching), user replaceable
- Stereo input/output (TRS)
- Assignable expression pedal, remote switch, remote tap, or MIDI port
- Additional parameters via MIDI (USB or TRS)
- MIDI clock synchronization
- Presets (4 on front, 127 via MIDI)
- Web-based editor for editing presets and accessing hidden parameters
- TouchOSC template for iOS and Android
- Designed and assembled in USA.
|Effects||Granular Delay / Pitch Shifting|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" TRS|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" TRS|
|Pedal Switches||2 (Tap/Freeze, On/Div)|
|On-Board Expression Pedal||No|
|Control Connections||1/4" TRS MIDI|
|Power Adaptor||9V 250 mA center negative (sold separately).|
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days