Red Panda Tensor Pitch and Time-shifting Pedal
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
The Tensor™ gives you live reverse and tape stop effects, pitch shifting, time stretching and hold functions that you can combine in creative ways. Slow down, speed up and rewind in real time. Stretch or compress time with no pitch change. Loop, overdub, and randomly slice phrases up to 9.4 seconds (4.7 seconds in stereo).
Intelligent randomization adapts to the knob settings. The results range from occasional CD skips, stutters, and rhythmic repeats to random slicing and erratic pitch shifts. Both foot switches have momentary and latching modes to inject pitch jumps, glitches, or instantly rewind what you just played.
The Tensor™ is in a pedalboard-friendly enclosure with all jacks on top. All controls are immediately accessible with well-spaced knobs for live tweaking, and USB MIDI for recording and sequencing.
- Tape speed from reverse to stop to forward
- Realtime time stretch up to 4:1
- Loop time compression and stretch from 1:4 to 4:1
- Pitch shift from -2 to +2 octaves
- Intelligent randomization
- Overdub, replace, and dual buffer (next) loop modes
- Forward/alternate/reverse loop direction
- Additional looping functions via remote switch or MIDI
- Momentary or latching foot switches
- Assignable expression pedal, remote switch, remote tap, or MIDI port
- +5.5 dBu maximum input level (adjustable to +8 dBu)
- Stereo input/output (TRS)
- MIDI (USB and TRS)
- Web-based editor for editing presets and accessing hidden parameters
- Designed and assembled in Detroit, MI
New in firmware version 1.1
- Loop sampler functions (retrigger / stop / one shot) via MIDI or remote switch
- 31 presets via MIDI or remote switch
- Expression pedal assignable to any knobs
- Improved MIDI scaling for speed, time, and pitch
- Kill dry mode (always mutes dry signal)
|Effects||Pitch Shift / Time Shift / Looper|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" TRS|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" TRS|
|Pedal Switches||2 (On / Hold)|
|On-Board Expression Pedal||No|
|Control Connections||1/4" TRS MIDI|
|Power Adaptor||9V DC 250 mA (sold separately).|
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days