What's included in this bundle:
Meet Roland AIRA System-1, a synthesizer probably unlike any you've encountered before. System-1 breaks new ground with remarkable flexibility and access to a vast palette of synthesized sounds with the bold and unmistakable character associated with Roland synthesizers for nearly four decades. System-1 can control and host Plug-Out software recreations of classic Roland synthesizers including SH-101, SH-2 and ProMars.
This micro keyboard bag features 20 mm padding, heavy duty zippers, a shoulder strap and web carrying handle. This case is perfect for the Korg Micro Keyboard or similarly sized keyboards, recorders and synthesizers.
Back in the 1970s, Roland launched System 100, 100M and the now almost-mythical System 700. These modular and semi-modular synthesizers are heralded to this day for their flexibility and character of sound. Over the years, they've been put to great use by visionary artists on countless classic tracks.
Meet Roland System-1, a synthesizer probably unlike any you've encountered before. Like its predecessors, System-1 breaks new ground with remarkable flexibility and access to a vast palette of synthesized sounds with the bold and unmistakable character associated with Roland synthesizers for nearly four decades.
At the heart of System-1's sound is Roland's Analog Circuit Behavior technology (ACB), which Roland uses to carefully analyze every aspect of analog circuits and then faithfully recreate them down to the finest details. This technology fills System-1 with a fusion of beautifully classic and utterly modern synthesizer tones. Sound good?
System-1 can control and even host software recreations of classic Roland synthesizers including SH-101, SH-2 and ProMars. That's right, System-1 can control plug-in versions of now legendary Roland synths, and those same plug-ins can be hosted in System-1 itself with no computer required. You can even switch between System-1's internal sounds and those of the hosted plug-in. Roland calls this wizardry 'Plug-Out.'
System-1 not only sounds amazing, but it also has a totally innovative design with performance-ready controls, quality construction and a dizzying array of lights and knobs and sliders that proclaim – unashamedly – 'I am synthesizer. Hear me roar.'
- Send and receive audio and MIDI data via USB
- Four oscillators for buckets of fat synth tones
- Oscillator colors create continuous waveform changes from simple to complex
- All parameters can be controlled with physical knobs and sliders with LED indicators
- Advanced arpeggiator with Scatter
- Scatter jog dial offers 10 different phrase variations with dynamic, real-time control over 10 stages of depth
- Variety of modulation functions including ring modulation, cross-modulation and oscillator sync
- 12dB and 24dB filter types with independent high pass filters
- Tone knob for easy tonal balancing
- Crusher knob for modern edge
- Integrated delay and reverb effect units
- Tempo syncing for LFO and delay
- Innovative thin keyboard with 25 normal-sized keys
- Comfortable to play and yet the most compact Roland synth ever
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Supply|
|Number of Keys||25|
|Key Action||Synth action|
|Programs/Presets||64 memories (8 memories × 8 banks)|
|Voices of Polyphony||4 voices in System-1 mode
Voice count may vary when Plug-Out synthesizers are used
|Oscillators per Voice||Varies by Sound Engine|
|Audio File Playback||No|
|MIDI||In, Out, USB|
|USB Port (to Host)||MIDI, Audio, System Updates, Editor/Librarian/Patch Manager|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" headphones
1/4" L/mono R
USB tybe B audio
|Control Connections||1/4" pedal hold
1/4" pedal control
|Onboard Controllers||Pitch bend / Scatter jog dial|
|Expansion||Internal and external plug-in based through USB|
|Product Weight||5 lbs. 5 oz.|
Roland Limited Warranty
This product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year for parts and and ninety (90) days for labor from the date of purchase.