Roland AIRA System-1m Rack Mount Plug-Out Synthesizer
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Roland System-1m is a semi-modular synthesizer with Plug-Out capability and a unique design that allows it to be used as a eurorack module, tabletop synth or 19" rackmount unit. In addition to being a powerful, standalone instrument, System-1m has external inputs and an array of CV/gate connections that allow it to be re-patched and to interface with other modular synthesizer systems. System-1m's CV/gate connections combined with its ability to load classic Roland synth models like SH-101 and ProMars give it a power and flexibility that is simply unparalleled.
- Semi-modular synthesizer with Plug-Out capability
- 19 color-coded CV/gate and audio connections with LED lighting
- 84hp eurorack, table-top and 19" rack compatible using AC or eurorack power
- Versatile oscillators with six waveforms, cross-modulation, ring modulation, sync and 'color' control
- All parameters controlled with high-resolution knobs and sliders with LED indicators
- External input for processing external signals through filter, amp and effects section
- 12dB and 24dB filter types with independent high pass filters
- Integrated tone, crusher, reverb and delay effects
- Tempo syncing for LFO and delay
- 24-bit/96kHz audio and MIDI interface
- AIRA Link for easy connection to Roland MX-1 Mix Performer (sold separately)
- Includes rackmount adapter and braided patch cables
Modular for the masses
Modular synthesizers are highly prized by musicians for their ability to make totally unique and interesting sounds, but they can demand a real investment of both time and money to create a fully functional instrument. System-1m takes the guesswork out of getting into modular with great sounds and the freedom to experiment right out of the box. The fully self-contained module can be placed in a rack or on a table and can be powered by standard AC power. And it can be played from any standard MIDI keyboard or receive MIDI messages from your DAW, just like you'd expect.
But System-1m goes way beyond standard synthesizer modules: with fully-lit, color-coded patch points, you can experiment with reconfiguring its architecture and easily connect to a wide world of available synthesizer modules. In addition to functioning as a rackmount or tabletop unit, System-1m can be mounted in a standard eurorack case and can be powered via integrated case power with the included adapter cable. Its versatile synth architecture integrates beautifully with existing modular setups, or it can be the heart of a burgeoning modular synthesizer rig.
A collection of classics
System-1m is a stunningly powerful instrument based on Roland's more than 40 years of experience in designing synthesizers. It's capable of an astonishing range of synth tones, from glistening arps to thunderous basses. But Roland is also known for their lineage of iconic vintage instruments, sought after by musicians the world over. These include a long list of classic synths renowned for their identifiable character and genre-defining tone. This is why Roland developed Plug-Out technology.
Plug-Out synthesizers use Roland's Analog Circuit Behavior technology to perfectly replicate some of their most revered classics. They work like regular VST or AU compatible plug-ins in a DAW, with System-1m's array of high-resolution knobs and sliders creating an elegant, one-to-one control surface that works seamlessly. But you can also load Plug-Out synths directly into System-1m and switch between the internal synthesizer architecture and one of a growing number of Plug-Out Roland classics, like SH-101, SH-2 and ProMars with no computer required.All these worlds are yours
While it provides a huge amount of synthesis power on its own, interconnecting System-1m with other modular gear creates a vast range of sonic possibilities. Its impressive oscillator section, sweet filters and snappy envelopes are sure to be welcome in any modular setup, no matter how big or small. But it's System-1m's combination of CV/gate modularity, Plug-Out and DAW integration that takes things into completely uncharted territory.
For example, load the SH-101 Plug-Out into System-1m and you essentially have a hardware SH-101 with modular capabilities, something that has never existed before. You can process external sources through SH-101's acclaimed filters, or load the SH-2 Plug-Out and use its formidable oscillator section to drive any number of available eurorack filters and envelopes. The potential is staggering.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power supply
Rack mount hardware
Eurorack installation screws
Eurorack power cable
(3) patch cables
|Number of Keys||None|
|Voices of Polyphony||4 voices|
|Oscillators per Voice||2 plus Sub|
|Audio File Playback||No|
|MIDI||In, Out, USB|
|USB Port (to Host)||MIDI, Audio, System Updates, Editor/Librarian/Patch Manager|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" headphones
1/4" L/mono R
USB type B audio
|Expansion||Internal and external plug-in based through USB|
|Product Weight||2 lbs. 13 oz.|
Roland Limited Warranty
This product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year for parts and and ninety (90) days for labor from the date of purchase.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days