Roland AIRA VT-3 Voice Transformer
Aggressively processed vocals are common in electronic music today, but producing these effects easily and reproducing them live continues to be a challenge. The VT-3 lets you smoothly alter Pitch and Formant and can introduce heavily processed vocal sounds into your studio tracks and live performances with zero hassle.
It's not just for robot voices (although we totally approve of robot voices). The VT-3 has the power to transform your voice into synthesizers, synth basses, hard-tuned and lo-fi vocals and more. The VT-3 can also be subtle and musical, with built-in reverb, smooth Wet/Dry fader control and instant bypass.
Built for creative speed and live performance, the VT-3 is meant to be played. It has high quality specs and sturdy, brightly-lit controls that are dead simple to use. The controls and functions are smooth and immediate with no popping or clicking or latency issues to worry about, even when switching presets or changing voice characters. Weighing less than two pounds and small enough to slip into a bag, you can take the VT-3 anywhere.
- Choose from 9 different voice characters
- Pop and electro sounds with two distinct "AUTO-PITCH" effects
- VP-330-style VOCODER sounds without need for a keyboard
- Glitchy effects that sound like something broke (in a good way) with SCATTER
- Loads of lo-fi character with MEGAPHONE and RADIO settings
- Synthetic sounding voices with the ROBOT button.
- Synths you can sing with SYNTH, LEAD, and BASS
- Change Pitch and Formant in real-time with smooth dedicated sliders
- Large dedicated REVERB and MIX BALANCE sliders
- Save your three favorite settings for instant recall
- Footswitch control for live performance
- Pure green LEDs and brightly lit controls for great visibility
- Lightweight and durable construction for easy portability
- XLR standard combo jack with phantom power and 1/8" inch powered mic jack
- Stereo outputs can be configured as separate mono Wet/Dry channels
- USB audio interface with loopback recording to overdub vocals on existing tracks
- Great for podcasts and live web streaming
- USB bus powered
The VT-3 is designed to work seamlessly and look great with other products in the AIRA series.
|Mfg. Included Accessories||Power Supply|
|Patches / Programs||Recall for 3 Favorite Settings|
|Audio Inputs||Rear Combo: 1/4"/XLR type (balanced, phantom power: +48 V, 10 mA Max)
Front: Stereo miniature phone type (plug-in power)
USB port: USB type B (Audio)
|Audio Outputs||3.5mm Headphones
1/4" Mix Out (L/Mono, R/Bypass)
USB port: USB type B (Audio)
|Pedal Switches||1/4" Pedal|
|On-Board Expression Pedal||N/A|
|USB Functionality||Recording Interface|
|Power Adaptor||AC adaptor (included) or obtained via USB port (USB bus power)|
|Product Weight||1 lb 9 oz|
|Unique Features||9 different voice characters
Change Pitch and Formant in real-time with smooth dedicated sliders
Save your three favorite settings for instant recall
USB audio interface with loopback recording to overdub vocals on existing tracks
Roland Limited Warranty
This product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year for parts and and ninety (90) days for labor from the date of purchase.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.