Roland System-500 540 Modular 2ENV-LFO
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/1/22 - 3/22/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Roland 540 Dual Envelope Generator and LFO is a multi-purpose modulation source. This unit features two independent ADSR (attack, decay, sustain, release) envelope sections that produce variable voltages for controlling other eurorack format synthesizer modules such as oscillators, filters and VCAs. Each section can be triggered externally, internally or manually with dedicated jacks for each envelope as well as an inverted output.
Additionally, 540 includes a voltage-controlled LFO with 5 waveform outputs. Front panel controls adjust both frequency and delay time of the LFO start. Delay and reset can be triggered from either envelope 1 or 2.
- Module controls
- MANUAL buttons: trigger start of envelope cycle
- ATTACK sliders: set envelope attack stage time
- DECAY sliders: set envelope decay stage time
- SUSTAIN sliders: set envelope sustain stage time
- RELEASE sliders: set envelope release stage time
- F/S switches: set envelope speed to fast or slow
- EXT/CYCL switches: start envelope cycle and select either external or self-cycling control
- FREQ knobs: set LFO frequency
- DELAY knobs: specify time from when an input signal is received until LFO starts
- KYBD TRIG switch: reset LFO waveform by envelope 1 or 2
- DELAY TRIG switch: reset LFO delay trigger by envelope 1 or 2
- FREQ RANGE switch: set LFO oscillating frequency
- Patch points
- EXT inputs: gate triggers for envelope generators
- Envelope outputs: two positive and one negative waveform outputs
- CV FREQ input: external LFO frequency CV input
- LFO waveform outputs: LFO pulse, triangle, sawtooth, reverse sawtooth and sine wave outputs
- Physical specifications
- Size: 16hp
- Module depth: 58mm
- Power usage: 85mA @ +12V, 50mA @ -12V
Roland System-500 modular series
Based on the classic System-100M modular synthesizer, System-500 is a fully analog recreation of one of the most revered electronic instruments of all time. Newly designed in eurorack format, System-500 delivers the classic character and functionality of the original with the advantages of a modern instrument. Built in the USA and assembled in Japan, System-500 is made to exacting standards with top-quality components and solid controls. And it's surprisingly affordable, turning the fantasy of finally owning this legendary instrument into reality.
Classic system, new format
System-500 consists of eurorack format modules that you can mix and match in any combination to create the ultimate Roland modular synthesizer. Each module is completely analog and has been designed for maximum compatibility with the world of contemporary synthesizer and effects modules. System-500 is a compact, powerful System that opens up vast possibilities for sound design and musical exploration.
|Included from Manufacturer||(4) installation screws
|Module Power Usage||85mA @ +12V
50mA @ -12V
Roland/Boss Consumer Limited Warranty
This limited warranty applies only to Roland and Boss products purchased in the United States of America.
Roland Corporation U.S. warrants to the first consumer only of a covered product purchased from an authorized Roland dealer in the U.S. that this product will be free from defects in materials for a period of one (1) year or defects in workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days. Please register this product online to establish the date of purchase (not a requirement for warranty service).
To exercise your rights under this Warranty as a purchaser, you must ship this product in appropriate packaging at your expense (insurance is recommended), together with proof of purchase, to Roland Corporation U.S., or to such other address as may be instructed by Roland Corporation U.S. (This shipping requirement shall not apply to those Roland products covered by in-home warranties). You should submit a new service request to obtain a Return Authorization number for the returned product. Any products shipped to Roland Corporation U.S. without a Return Authorization number shall be refused.
Roland Corporation U.S. will repair or replace this product at its sole option at no charge to you for parts or for labor within the warranty period; provided, however, that Roland Corporation U.S. reserves the right to determine whether the product is 'defective' for purposes of this Limited Warranty. This Warranty does not apply to damage to this product that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, abnormal service or handling, battery leakage or failure, damage which may have been caused either directly or indirectly by another product, or if the product has been altered or modified in any way, or if the damage was caused by repairs or service provided or attempted by anyone other than Roland Corporation U.S. or a Roland Authorized Service Center.
In no event shall Roland Corporation U.S. be liable for any indirect, incidental, collateral, exemplary, punitive, consequential or special damages or losses arising out of your purchase of products and/or out of this warranty, including without limitation, loss of use, profits, goodwill or savings or loss of data, music, electronic files, or programs that may have been stored by a user of the product even if Roland Corporation U.S. has been advised of the possibility of such damages or claims. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Where applicable, if you qualify as a 'consumer' under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, then you shall be entitled to any implied warranties allowed by law for the period of the Limited Warranty as set forth above. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Except as stated above, the foregoing warranties are in lieu of all other conditions or warranties, express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, an implied condition or warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and of any other warranty obligation on the part of Roland Corporation U.S.
Roland Corporation U.S. does not assume or authorize assumption of liability for it or any other warranty, either express or implied. This Limited Warranty gives U.S. purchasers specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days