ROLI BLOCKS Lightpad Block
BLOCKS, Create music
The Lightpad Block is an affordable 5D MIDI controller and the centerpiece of ROLI BLOCKS, the modular music studio. On the Block’s pliable, pressure-sensitive surface you shape sound through gliding, pressing, lifting and other intuitive gestures. The surface is a glowing grid of squares that guides you to make beats and shape melodies.
Customize your kit through the addition of the Live Block, which helps you perform in real time, or the Loop Block, which helps you produce in real time.
The Lightpad Block is powered by NOISE, a free iOS app that doubles as a high-powered soft synth. NOISE connects to the Lightpad Block wirelessly via MIDI over Bluetooth.
This new generation of expressive pad controller is groundbreaking in its portability, affordability, and and versatility to making any kind of sound. And the possibilities only begin with this Block, which can be connected to others in a modular, customizable system.
- Integrates with popular DAWs and plug-ins including Logic, Ableton Live, Cubase, and Omnisphere via the included BLOCKS Dashboard.
- Bundled with over 200 preset sounds, and options to download more sound through in-app purchases of NOISE Soundpacks including ones from acclaimed musicians like Steve Aoki and RZA.
- Powered by the free iOS app NOISE
- Play wirelessly wherever you are using Bluetooth, Lightpad Block and an iPhone or iPad
- NOISE app lets you choose sounds, add effects, record loops, and launch loops to make a track
- Intuitive controls for changing scales, playing chords and arpeggios, setting tempo, quantizing, and recording and undoing.
- In Learn Mode, follow Lightpad Block’s unique Light Trails to learn musical gestures for shaping sounds on the new interface
- Convenient handheld design with a 3.7" square surface fits neatly in a pocket
- DNA connectors allow magnetic connection between Lightpad Block and other Blocks in the ROLI BLOCKS system
- Charges through cable to USB-C port and through connection to other Blocks
|Mfg. Included Accessories||USB-C to USB-A Cable|
|Controller Type||Grid/Pad Controller|
|Number of Keys||None|
|Control Connections||USB-C port (MIDI out and power)
8 BLOCKS DNA connectors
|MIDI Control Zones||1|
|Unique Features||Bluetooth LE|
Roli Limited Warranty
For goods purchased in the United States and where otherwise permitted by law, ROLI warrants the Products will be free of defects in materials and manufacture under normal use for one year ('Limited One Year Warranty'). The Limited One Year Warranty term begins on the date of purchase from an authorized ROLI reseller; and proof of purchase in the form of a receipt may be required.
You may have statutory rights under consumer laws and the laws of your country or state that give you greater rights than our Limited One Year Warranty described above. Accordingly, the ROLI Limited One Year Warranty is in addition to, and not instead of, your statutory rights. Further information on your rights as a consumer is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards (or your state or country equivalent).
The Limited One Year Warranty will be conditioned on proper use of this product. ROLI shall repair the Products or replace them free of charge with a functional equivalent Product that is new or refurbished at ROLI’s discretion on condition that:
- Reasonable care had been taken of the Product, and they have only been subjected to reasonable wear and tear
- The fault has not been caused or contributed to by willfully or negligently caused damage or any accident whilst in your control or through exposure to environmental conditions harmful to the Products, or by third party software or hardware, which had not been supplied by ROLI, loaded onto or connected to the Products
- The part which develops the fault has not been previously modified or repaired by any third party
- The fault did not occur in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection. This includes a failure to use the supplied soft shell case for day-to-day transportation, or an appropriate additional flight case for situations where the Products are likely to be subjected to physical duress
- The fault or damage has been caused after the date of delivery of the Products to you as a result of a failure on your part, or on the part of your representatives to use the case provided to you by ROLI Ltd. to store and to transport the Products
ROLI’s Obligation to repair does not apply to:
- Parts which are not critical to the Product’s functionality
- Damages caused by improper installation or improper connection to any peripheral
- Damages caused by any unintended use of the supplied power adaptor or use of a third party adaptor or use of any parts not supplied or sold by ROLI
- Products purchased by anyone other than ROLI or an authorized reseller
- Modifications to the product not authorized by ROLI
- Products that have the serial number removed or made illegible
- Cosmetic features of the Products
- Normal cosmetic and mechanical wear
If eligible, ROLI will repair the Products using parts which are new, or equivalent to new in accordance with industry standards and practice. ROLI will bear all costs related to collection, shipping and delivery of Products for the purpose of repair.
You will own all replacement parts. ROLI shall own any Products and/or parts that are replaced pursuant to this Limited One Year Warranty, and, if requested by ROLI or an approved distributor, you must return them to ROLI. The costs of returning such removed parts or replaced Products will be borne by ROLI.
ROLI will pass to you, to the extent permitted, the benefit of any warranty or guarantee given by the manufacturer or supplier of Third Party Products or Third Party Software. Without prejudice to your rights against ROLI, ROLI may therefore ask Third Party Products manufacturers and/or Third Party Software licensors to fulfill their obligations to you under such warranties and guarantees and seek to ensure that such manufacturers and/or licensors do so with reasonable skill and care and within a reasonable period of time.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.