ROLI BLOCKS Seaboard Block
Super Powered Keyboard
Create astonishingly expressive music on a portable, super-powered keyboard. Touch and shape your sound on Seaboard Block's soft, pressure-responsive musical surface. Play a powerful standalone instrument — and extend its power by connecting to other Blocks.
Expressive and expandable
- 5D Touch technology
- 24 keywave, two octave playing surface
- 100+ free sounds
- Software bundle: NOISE, Equator Player, BLOCKS Dashboard, MaxMSP
- Wireless and portable
- Connects to other Blocks
Every movement is musical
Searing solos, cinematic soundscapes, and simple sketches start with one moment of touch. Then the musical possibilities grow. Make music with Five Dimensions of Touch (5D Touch) on a uniquely responsive surface. Expression is at your fingertips, so you can bring any musical idea to life.
Explore 100+ sounds from strings to synths
Seaboard Block comes with a huge library of sounds from string sections to glitched-out synths. Access your sounds on either mobile or desktop through included software, and add to your collection by purchasing soundpacks from renowned artists like Steve Aoki, RZA, and WondaGurl.
Elementals by ROLI
The perfect package for starting out with Seaboard Block, Elementals is a selection of expressive acoustic and electric instruments. Includes electric pianos, electric bass, harps, kalimba, zithers and more.
A suite of software for any music maker
Every Seaboard Block comes with four high-powered music production programs. There’s something for everyone — from beginners to pros.
Start making music with NOISE, a free app that includes hundreds of sounds. It pairs wirelessly with Seaboard Block, so you can play anywhere you have a connected device.
- Equator Player
Browse 100+ free sounds on a desktop sound player based on Equator, ROLI’s flagship soft synth and sound engine.
- BLOCKS Dashboard
Control music software programs outside the NOISE and Equator environment. Seaboard Block becomes a versatile controller for Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, and other plug-ins and programs.
Push the limits of musical creativity with Max MSP, an open-ended environment for plug-in development. Three month free trial with Seaboard Block.
From stage to studio to everywhere in between
Perform with it on stage. Produce with it in your studio. Throw it in your bag and take it to the cafe — it’s as lightweight as a magazine. Seaboard Block is an incredibly versatile controller that suits any musical set-up, anywhere.
Expand your instrument
Connect two Seaboard Blocks together through ROLI's magnetic BLOCKS DNA connectors. Or connect Seaboard Block to Lightpad Blocks, Live Blocks, Loop Blocks, or Touch Blocks — the other musical building blocks in the modular BLOCKS system. Seaboard Block is one piece of an instrument that grows with you.
Advanced music technology is more accessible than ever
Seaboard Block is the newest, smallest, most portable Seaboard, an award-winning family of instruments hailed as “the future of the keyboard.” Seaboard Block features ROLI's signature SEA interface technology, which integrates sensors and a silicone surface and makes every moment of touch musical.
|Included from Manufacturer||10 NOISE Soundpacks
Max MSP License (Three Months)
USB-C to USB-A Cable
|Number of Keys||24|
|Key Action||ROLI Keywave continuous 5D Touch surface|
|Control Connections||6 BLOCKS DNA connectors|
|MIDI Control Zones||1|
|Unique Features||Bluetooth LE|
Roli Limited Warranty
For goods purchased in the United States and where otherwise permitted by law, ROLI warrants the Products will be free of defects in materials and manufacture under normal use for one year ('Limited One Year Warranty'). The Limited One Year Warranty term begins on the date of purchase from an authorized ROLI reseller; and proof of purchase in the form of a receipt may be required.
You may have statutory rights under consumer laws and the laws of your country or state that give you greater rights than our Limited One Year Warranty described above. Accordingly, the ROLI Limited One Year Warranty is in addition to, and not instead of, your statutory rights. Further information on your rights as a consumer is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards (or your state or country equivalent).
The Limited One Year Warranty will be conditioned on proper use of this product. ROLI shall repair the Products or replace them free of charge with a functional equivalent Product that is new or refurbished at ROLI’s discretion on condition that:
- Reasonable care had been taken of the Product, and they have only been subjected to reasonable wear and tear
- The fault has not been caused or contributed to by willfully or negligently caused damage or any accident whilst in your control or through exposure to environmental conditions harmful to the Products, or by third party software or hardware, which had not been supplied by ROLI, loaded onto or connected to the Products
- The part which develops the fault has not been previously modified or repaired by any third party
- The fault did not occur in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection. This includes a failure to use the supplied soft shell case for day-to-day transportation, or an appropriate additional flight case for situations where the Products are likely to be subjected to physical duress
- The fault or damage has been caused after the date of delivery of the Products to you as a result of a failure on your part, or on the part of your representatives to use the case provided to you by ROLI Ltd. to store and to transport the Products
ROLI’s Obligation to repair does not apply to:
- Parts which are not critical to the Product’s functionality
- Damages caused by improper installation or improper connection to any peripheral
- Damages caused by any unintended use of the supplied power adaptor or use of a third party adaptor or use of any parts not supplied or sold by ROLI
- Products purchased by anyone other than ROLI or an authorized reseller
- Modifications to the product not authorized by ROLI
- Products that have the serial number removed or made illegible
- Cosmetic features of the Products
- Normal cosmetic and mechanical wear
If eligible, ROLI will repair the Products using parts which are new, or equivalent to new in accordance with industry standards and practice. ROLI will bear all costs related to collection, shipping and delivery of Products for the purpose of repair.
You will own all replacement parts. ROLI shall own any Products and/or parts that are replaced pursuant to this Limited One Year Warranty, and, if requested by ROLI or an approved distributor, you must return them to ROLI. The costs of returning such removed parts or replaced Products will be borne by ROLI.
ROLI will pass to you, to the extent permitted, the benefit of any warranty or guarantee given by the manufacturer or supplier of Third Party Products or Third Party Software. Without prejudice to your rights against ROLI, ROLI may therefore ask Third Party Products manufacturers and/or Third Party Software licensors to fulfill their obligations to you under such warranties and guarantees and seek to ensure that such manufacturers and/or licensors do so with reasonable skill and care and within a reasonable period of time.