A revolutionary interface
Pliable, pressure-sensitive keywaves take the place of keys on a traditional keyboard. The sensor-embedded keywave surface lets you shape sound through touch. Three faders let you fine-tune the responsiveness of the surface to touch.
Expression in every gesture
For centuries, keyboardists have been forced to accept the velocity of their key strikes marking the end of that note's expressive potential. With the Seaboard however, this interaction is merely the beginning. Intuitive gestures such as presses, bends and slides open new avenues to musical expression.
You can control sound and make music through Five Dimensions of Touch: striking the keywaves, pressing into them, gliding sideways along them, sliding up and down the keywaves, and lifting off.
Adjust sensitivity to suit your style
Adding another layer of expressive control, three Touch Faders let you tune the touch responsiveness of the keywaves in real time. Adjust the sensitivity of the keywave surface to touch - and modify the expressive qualities of your music - to suit your personal style and particular sounds.
Wireless and portable
Using MIDI over Bluetooth, the Seaboard RISE works wirelessly, helping you take it wherever you wish to make music. Each controller comes with a custom-made carrying case.
Software for stage or studio
The Seaboard RISE comes with Equator, ROLI’s custom-built software synthesizer and sound engine, and it’s compatible with range of DAWs across OS X and Windows platforms.
|Mfg. Included Accessories||Soft Case
|Number of Keys||25|
|Key Action||ROLI Keywave continuous 5D Touch surface|
|Onboard Controllers||Glide Touch Fader
Slide Touch Fader
Press Touch Fader
|Control Connections||1 x 1/4" continuous pedal inputs|
|MIDI Control Zones||1|
|Compatible Devices||Mac/PC, iOS|
|Unique Features||Continuous Touch surface that supports expressive gestures such as presses, bends and slides to affect playing dynamics|
Roli Limited Warranty
For goods purchased in the United States and where otherwise permitted by law, ROLI warrants the Products will be free of defects in materials and manufacture under normal use for one year ('Limited One Year Warranty'). The Limited One Year Warranty term begins on the date of purchase from an authorized ROLI reseller; and proof of purchase in the form of a receipt may be required.
You may have statutory rights under consumer laws and the laws of your country or state that give you greater rights than our Limited One Year Warranty described above. Accordingly, the ROLI Limited One Year Warranty is in addition to, and not instead of, your statutory rights. Further information on your rights as a consumer is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards (or your state or country equivalent).
The Limited One Year Warranty will be conditioned on proper use of this product. ROLI shall repair the Products or replace them free of charge with a functional equivalent Product that is new or refurbished at ROLI’s discretion on condition that:
- Reasonable care had been taken of the Product, and they have only been subjected to reasonable wear and tear
- The fault has not been caused or contributed to by willfully or negligently caused damage or any accident whilst in your control or through exposure to environmental conditions harmful to the Products, or by third party software or hardware, which had not been supplied by ROLI, loaded onto or connected to the Products
- The part which develops the fault has not been previously modified or repaired by any third party
- The fault did not occur in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection. This includes a failure to use the supplied soft shell case for day-to-day transportation, or an appropriate additional flight case for situations where the Products are likely to be subjected to physical duress
- The fault or damage has been caused after the date of delivery of the Products to you as a result of a failure on your part, or on the part of your representatives to use the case provided to you by ROLI Ltd. to store and to transport the Products
ROLI’s Obligation to repair does not apply to:
- Parts which are not critical to the Product’s functionality
- Damages caused by improper installation or improper connection to any peripheral
- Damages caused by any unintended use of the supplied power adaptor or use of a third party adaptor or use of any parts not supplied or sold by ROLI
- Products purchased by anyone other than ROLI or an authorized reseller
- Modifications to the product not authorized by ROLI
- Products that have the serial number removed or made illegible
- Cosmetic features of the Products
- Normal cosmetic and mechanical wear
If eligible, ROLI will repair the Products using parts which are new, or equivalent to new in accordance with industry standards and practice. ROLI will bear all costs related to collection, shipping and delivery of Products for the purpose of repair.
You will own all replacement parts. ROLI shall own any Products and/or parts that are replaced pursuant to this Limited One Year Warranty, and, if requested by ROLI or an approved distributor, you must return them to ROLI. The costs of returning such removed parts or replaced Products will be borne by ROLI.
ROLI will pass to you, to the extent permitted, the benefit of any warranty or guarantee given by the manufacturer or supplier of Third Party Products or Third Party Software. Without prejudice to your rights against ROLI, ROLI may therefore ask Third Party Products manufacturers and/or Third Party Software licensors to fulfill their obligations to you under such warranties and guarantees and seek to ensure that such manufacturers and/or licensors do so with reasonable skill and care and within a reasonable period of time.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.