Sennheiser e 935 Dynamic Vocal Microphone CABLE KIT
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
Sennheiser e 935 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Dynamic cardioid instrument microphone. Designed for drums and percussion. Compact with clip to attach to the rims of toms and snares. Excellent sound profiling, adapts to all percussive styles. Robust metal casing.
Kraft Music XLR Microphone Cable by Strukture - 25'
Quality sound and construction that you can rely on! These cables have the strength and durability to withstand regular use. A great choice for any audio application.
The e 935 is a cardioid vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while cutting through the mix with its high output. Made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year. First choice for rental companies.
- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Cardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate
- Made in Germany
- Supplied Accessories
- 1 Protective pouch
- 1 MZQ 800 microphone clip
|Included from Manufacturer||MZQ 800 microphone clip
|Requires Phantom Power||No|
|Frequency Response||40 - 18000 Hz|
|Recommended Uses||Live Vocals|
SENNHEISER'S LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
The service policies and warranty statements on this page are relevant for all Sennheiser products and Sennheiser distributed brands. Sennheiser Electronic Corporation (referred to as SEC or Sennheiser for the duration of this document) warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. Conditions under which the manufacturer's limited product warranty statement is no longer valid can be found below. Sennheiser offers a worldwide warranty on its products though it is strongly encouraged that all warranty returns be sent to the customer's local Sennheiser Authorized Service Center.
This limited product warranty is SEC's only warranty and the customer's only remedy concerning the product. All other representations, warranties or conditions, expressed or implied, written or oral, including but not limited to any warranties or guarantees of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, are expressly excluded. As a result, except as set forth in the previous and following paragraphs, the product is sold "as-is" and the customer is assuming the entire risk as to the product's suitability to their needs, its quality and its performance.
- Sennheiser Products: 2 Years
- Wired Evolution Products: 10 Years
- Neumann Products: 1 Year
- Refurbished Products: Carry the standard warranty**
** Remanufactured product warranties are only valid when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser reseller. Excludes any remanufactured Headphone, TeleCom Headset, or Bluetooth® product, which carry a 90-day warranty. Out of warranty TeleCom headset replacements have a 1 year warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days