Sennheiser XSW 2-ME2-A Wireless Lavalier System
- WIRELESS TRADE-IN REBATE!Save up to $100 by trading in your old system LEARN MORE
Inspire your audience. High flexibility for those willing to go a step further. XS WIRELESS 2 grows with your demands by offering an intuitive LCD display for more manual options and 12 compatible channels in a stable UHF band, withstanding tougher live stage conditions.
The XS WIRELESS 2 LAVALIER MIC SET is an easy to use all-in-one wireless system for presenters and moderators, excellent for a powerful and inspiring presentation. The set includes a stationary receiver for quick set-up and hassle-free handling, as well as a lightweight bodypack transmitter and an unobstrusive clip-on microphone. Metal receiver housing and rackmount kit included.
- Unobstrusive clip-on microphone for hands-free operation and compact bodypack transmitter
- True diversity receiver with metal housing
- External antennas
- Automatic frequency management and synchronization via remote channel for easy setup
- Fully tunable over a wide range of UHF frequencies
- Rackmount kit included
- Up to 12 compatible channels
|Included from Manufacturer||1 receiver EM-XSW 2 1 bodypack transmitter SK-XSW 1 lavalier microphone ME 2-2 1 power supply NT 12-5 CW 2 AA batteries 1 rackmount kit 1 pouch user manual|
|Frequency Response||50 to 16,000 Hz (–3 dB)|
The service policies and warranty statements on this page are relevant for all Sennheiser products and Sennheiser distributed brands. Sennheiser Electronic Corporation (referred to as SEC or Sennheiser for the duration of this document) warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. Conditions under which the manufacturer's limited product warranty statement is no longer valid can be found below. Sennheiser offers a worldwide warranty on its products though it is strongly encouraged that all warranty returns be sent to the customer's local Sennheiser Authorized Service Center.
This limited product warranty is SEC's only warranty and the customer's only remedy concerning the product. All other representations, warranties or conditions, expressed or implied, written or oral, including but not limited to any warranties or guarantees of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, are expressly excluded. As a result, except as set forth in the previous and following paragraphs, the product is sold "as-is" and the customer is assuming the entire risk as to the product's suitability to their needs, its quality and its performance.
- Sennheiser Products: 2 Years
- Wired Evolution Products: 10 Years
- Neumann Products: 1 Year
- Refurbished Products: Carry the standard warranty**
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days