Sequential Trigon-6 Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- BONUS ITEM!Free T-shirt with purchase. Designs may vary. While supplies last.
Sequential Trigon-6 is a polyphonic take on the classic, thick and creamy, three-oscillator-plus-ladder-filter analog sound that defined the dawn of the synth era. It's a sound that bridges genres and styles, now refined and redefined with Sequential's own modern imprint.
- Three discrete VCOs per voice with simultaneously selectable triangle, sawtooth, reverse sawtooth and pulse wave shapes
- Switchable discrete two-/four-pole resonant low pass ladder filter per voice
- Four-stage ADSR filter and amplifier envelope generators with velocity modulation of envelope amounts
- Sync-able LFO with sine, sawtooth, reverse sawtooth, square and sample & hold waveshapes
- PolyMod with oscillator 3 and filter envelope as sources, 7 destinations
- Vintage knob recreates vintage synth characteristics by adding voice-to voice variations in component behavior
- Unison/monophonic mode with configurable voice count, from one to all six voices, chord memory and key modes
- 500 user and 500 factory programs in 10 banks of 100 programs each
- Sync-able arpeggiator and 64-step polyphonic step sequencer
- Dual 24-bit / 48 kHz digital effects engines and separate stereo analog distortion
- Full-sized, semi-weighted, 4-octave keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- Backlit mod wheel and spring-loaded pitch wheel with selectable range per program Maple end panels
All-new filter and oscillator design
At the heart of the Trigon-6 sound are three newly designed voltage-controlled oscillators (with triangle, saw and pulse waves) and an enhanced version of the ladder filter that Sequential created for its Pro 3 mono synth. The switchable two- or four-pole resonant filter design has dedicated drive and feedback controls that make it effortless to go from bold and crunchy to silky and smooth with a simple knob turn.
The perfect package
Trigon-6 has all of the best qualities of Sequential's acclaimed Prophet-6 and OB-6 synths – six-voice polyphony, unrivaled playability, easy programmability and a modest footprint – packed into a four-octave, semi-weighted keyboard with velocity sensitivity and channel aftertouch. What differentiates it from its siblings is its unmistakable three-oscillators-through-a ladder-filter punch – it raises the bar for what the ideal power poly can and should be.
Rounding out the picture
Naturally, Trigon-6 has the full complement of Sequential's must-have sound-sculpting features including super snappy envelopes, a sync-able LFO with multiple waveforms and destinations, a polyphonic step sequencer and an arpeggiator. Best of all, the knob-per-function front panel of Trigon-6 puts all these controls at your fingertips, while the ready-made palette of 500 factory and 500 user presets provides classic basses, leads and pads to jumpstart any project.
More power features
Also present is Sequential's classic PolyMod with some extra enhancements for creative sound design. Modulation sources are the filter envelope and oscillator 3, both with bi-polar control, while destinations include oscillator 1, 2 and 3 frequencies, oscillator 1, 2 and 3 pulse widths, filter cutoff and feedback. Unison mode is here as well, featuring key modes and a configurable voice count of 1-6 voices for up to 18 simultaneous oscillators.
The dual effects section provides studio-quality reverbs, standard and BBD delays, chorus, flanger, phaser and ring modulator. The independent stereo distortion effect adds on-demand aggression and is 100% analog.
Adjustable vintage character
Finally, to give even more classic organic warmth to an already classic synth, there's the Vintage knob, which adds voice-to-voice variations in calibration and component behavior. Vintage behavior is adjustable from subtle to extreme to emulate the stability of a perfect modern instrument or a time-worn relic.
More than the sum of its parts
Add all of this up and Sequential Trigon-6 represents a modern synth workhorse with a bold, versatile, three-oscillator- and ladder filter-based sound. It builds on the past, refines the present and redefines the future for accessibility, portability and playability in an analog poly synth.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power cable|
|Number of Keys||49|
|Key Action||Semi-weighted keybed with velocity and aftertouch|
|Programs/Presets||500 user and 500 factory programs in 10 banks of 100 programs each|
|Voices of Polyphony||6|
|Oscillators per Voice||3|
|Effects||Stereo analog distortion
Dual digital effects including reverb (room, hall, plate, spring), delay (full bandwidth digital delay and emulated bucket brigade), chorus, flanger, phase shifter and ring modulator
|Sequencer||Polyphonic step sequencer with up to 64 steps and rests|
|MIDI||In, Out, Thru, USB|
|USB Port (to Host)||MIDI, System Updates|
|Audio Outputs||Dual 1/4" stereo output
1/4" stereo headphone output
|Control Connections||1/4" sustain footswitch input
1/4" sequencer start/stop footswitch input
1/4" filter cutoff expression pedal input
1/4" volume expression pedal input
|Onboard Controllers||Backlit spring-loaded pitch wheel with selectable range per program
Backlit modulation wheel
|Product Weight||20 lb|
|Unique Features||Oscillator feedback and drive controls for increased signal saturation
PolyMod with oscillator 3 and filter envelope as sources, 7 destinations
Vintage knob recreates vintage synth characteristics by adding voice-to voice variations in component behavior
Unison/monophonic mode with configurable voice count, from one to all six voices, chord memory and key modes
Sequential Limited Warranty
Sequential warrants that its products will be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
Please register your product online at at the Sequential website to establish the date of purchase. This is not a requirement for warranty service, but it will help expedite the warranty service process.
Please contact a Sequential support representative to determine the best course of action for getting your product repaired. For your own protection, please do not return any product to Sequential without a return authorization (RA) number.
If you need to return your instrument for repair, you are responsible for getting it to Sequential. It is highly recommended that you insure your shipment and pack it in the original packaging. Damage resulting from shipping a product with insufficient packaging is not covered by this warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days