Shure BLX2/PG58 Handheld Wireless Vocal Microphone
24 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 24 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 9/1/22 - 9/30/22. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 24 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, including the legendary SM58, the BLX2 transmits wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability.
Made to match up with BLX4, BLX4R, and BLX88 diversity receivers, this BLX2 handheld transmitter features:
- PG58 professional-quality microphone capsule for lead and backup vocal performance applications
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 300 feet (91 m) operating range (line of sight)
- Frequency response: 60 to 15,000 Hz
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, frequency bands must be matched to ensure proper system operation
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Polar Pattern(s)||Cardioid Dynamic|
|Requires Phantom Power||No|
|Frequency Response||60 to 15,000 Hz|
|Unique Features||Works with BLX wireless systems|
|Recommended Uses||Live Lead and Backup Vocals|
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.