Shure BLX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless Vocal System
Making the jump to wireless should be liberating, not challenging. Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
BLX4 Diversity receiver
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency
- 1/4' and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED
BLX2 handheld transmitter
- SM58 legendary professional-quality microphone capsule with a frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides, making it less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 300 feet (91 m) operating range (line of sight)
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
|Included from Manufacturer||BLX4 Wireless Receiver
BLX2/SM58 Handheld Transmitter
Break-resistant microphone clip
(2) AA batteries
|Polar Pattern(s)||Cardioid Dynamic|
|Requires Phantom Power||No|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15,000 Hz|
|Unique Features||Adjustable gain control
QuickScan frequency selection
XLR and 1/4" output connectors
|Recommended Uses||Live vocal performance|
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.