Shure BLX288/B58 Dual Handheld Wireless Vocal System
Making the jump to wireless should be liberating, not challenging. Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
BLX88 dual-channel diversity receiver
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
BLX2 handheld transmitters
- B58A professional-quality microphone capsules for lead and backup vocal performance applications
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- (4) AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 300' operating range (line of sight)
|Included from Manufacturer||BLX88 wireless receiver
(2) BLX2/B58A handheld microphone transmitters
(2) break-resistant microphone clips
(4) AA batteries
|Requires Phantom Power||No|
|Frequency Response||50 to 16,000 Hz|
|Unique Features||Dual design with two wireless transmitters
Adjustable gain control
QuickScan frequency selection
XLR and 1/4" output connectors
|Recommended Uses||Live lead and backup vocals|
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.