Shure GLXD124R/85/SM58 GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless Combo System w/ Two Mics
Shure GLXD124R/85/SM58 GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless Combo System features intelligent battery rechargeability, the industry-standard SM58 vocal microphone capsule for warm, clear vocal reproduction, the premium wearable WL185 lavalier microphone for spoken word applications and the GLXD4R metal rack mount receiver. Optional integration with GLX-D Advanced Frequency Managers (sold separately) provides robust RF performance, automatic frequency management and increased channel count with exceptional digital audio clarity and seamless operation.
- SM58 capsule's tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech
- WL185 lavalier microphone provides wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Exceptional digital audio clarity
- Operates in globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz spectrum
- Half-rack receiver size and metal chassis
- Rechargeable batteries deliver cost efficiency and up to 16 hours of runtime
- Adjustable transmitter gain to optimize audio signal
- Automatically moves away from interference without audio interruption
- RF back-channel for remote control of transmitter functions
- Automatic transmitter power-off to conserve battery life when transmitter is not in use
Included in this system
- GLXD4R rack mount wireless receiver
- GLXD2/SM58 handheld transmitter with integrated SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule
- WL185 cardioid condenser lavalier microphone with windscreen and tie clip
- GLXD1 bodypack transmitter
- 2 SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Accessories including microphone clip, USB charge cable, 2 detachable antennas and rack mount hardware
GLXD4R advanced rack mount wireless system provides improved RF performance and seamless frequency management. With detachable antennas and rack hardware included, GLXD4R quickly integrates with GLX-D Frequency Managers and remote antenna accessories (sold separately) for rock-solid multi-system installations.
GLXD2/SM58 handheld transmitter
Shure SM58 vocal microphone capsule is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath 'pop' noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. The GLXD2/SM58 transmitter/capsule combo transmits wireless audio with digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
WL185 lavalier condenser microphone
Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise, WL185 is a cardioid lavalier microphone with a 130˚ pickup angle. It has a 4' cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. The included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility. The included snap-fit foam windscreen controls breath noise and stays on securely.
GLXD1 bodypack transmitter
The GLXD1 bodypack transmitter has rugged, metal construction with ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. GLXD1 offers up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
Optional advanced frequency management
Shure GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless products and accessories (sold separately) unlock and expand key GLX-D frequency management features, making it easy to rely on seamless, crystal-clear audio. Using one GLX-D Frequency Manager you can connect up to six GLXD4R receivers via the RF ports. Best frequencies are assigned to the receivers and transmitters, updating automatically if interference is detected.
|Included from Manufacturer||GLXD4R rack mount wireless receiver
GLXD2/SM58 handheld transmitter with integrated SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule
WL185 cardioid condenser lavalier microphone with windscreen and tie clip
GLXD1 bodypack transmitter
(2) SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
USB charge cable
(2) detachable antennas
Rack mount hardware
|Requires Phantom Power||No|
|Frequency Response||50 to 20,000 Hz|
|Simultaneous Systems||Up to 9 compatible systems in typical setting
Up to 11 maximum compatible systems under ideal conditions
|Unique Features||Optional integration with Shure GLX-D Advanced Frequency Managers (sold separately)|
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.