Shure GLXD14R/MX153 GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless System with MX153 Microphone
Shure GLXD14R/MX153 GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless Presenter System with MX153 Headworn Microphone features intelligent battery rechargeability, the premium MX153 headworn earset microphone for discrete, exceptional clarity in spoken word applications and the GLXD4R metal rack mount receiver. Optional integration with GLX-D Advanced Frequency Managers (sold separately) provides robust RF performance, automatic frequency management and increased channel count with exceptional digital audio clarity and seamless operation.
- Subminiature, omnidirectional microphone cartridge offers superior speech clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible earset design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- Exceptional digital audio clarity
- Operates in globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz spectrum
- Half-rack receiver size and metal chassis
- Rechargeable batteries deliver cost efficiency and up to 16 hours of runtime
- Adjustable transmitter gain to optimize audio signal
- Automatically moves away from interference without audio interruption
- RF back-channel for remote control of transmitter functions
- Automatic transmitter power-off to conserve battery life when transmitter is not in use
Included in this system
- GLXD4R rack mount receiver
- GLXD1 bodypack transmitter
- MX153T omnidirectional condenser headworn earset microphone (tan) with windscreens, collar clip and protective pouch
- SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- PS43 power supply
- Accessories including USB charge cable, 2 detachable antennas, 2 antenna cables and rack mount hardware
GLXD4R advanced rack mount wireless system provides improved RF performance and seamless frequency management. With detachable antennas and rack hardware included, GLXD4R quickly integrates with GLX-D Frequency Managers and remote antenna accessories (sold separately) for rock-solid multi-system installations.
MX153 earset headworn microphone
Shure Microflex MX153 provides outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design. This professional subminiature earset microphone is ideal for applications in which improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, MX153 is suitable for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A /V conferencing and live sound reinforcement.
GLXD1 bodypack transmitter
The GLXD1 bodypack transmitter has rugged, metal construction with ergonomic design and a reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. GLXD1 offers up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
Optional advanced frequency management
Shure GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless products and accessories (sold separately) unlock and expand key GLX-D frequency management features, making it easy to rely on seamless, crystal-clear audio. Using one GLX-D Frequency Manager you can connect up to six GLXD4R receivers via the RF ports. Best frequencies are assigned to the receivers and transmitters, updating automatically if interference is detected.
|Included from Manufacturer||GLXD4R rack mount receiver
GLXD1 bodypack transmitter
MX153T omnidirectional condenser headworn earset microphone (tan) with windscreens, collar clip and protective pouch
SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery
PS43 power supply
USB charge cable
(2) detachable antennas
(2) antenna cables
Rack mount hardware
|Requires Phantom Power||No|
|Frequency Response||20 to 20000 Hz|
|Simultaneous Systems||Up to 9 compatible systems in typical setting
Up to 11 maximum compatible systems under ideal conditions
|Unique Features||Optional integration with Shure GLX-D Advanced Frequency Managers (sold separately)|
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.