Shure P3RA Professional Wireless Bodypack Receiver
With detailed 24-bit digital audio and reliable wireless performance, the P3RA bodypack delivers professional personal monitoring to any corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.
Perform a scan and IR sync to automatically select the cleanest frequency available and easily assign a wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
- LCD screen features high-contrast menu-based navigation for advanced features including volume limiting and 2-band shelving EQ with high and low boost
- MixMode technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left / right balance
- Volume knob and mix control are easy to adjust
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
- 5-Segment battery status LEDs provide clear indication of remaining charge
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
|Included from Manufacturer||2 AA Batteries
Battery Adapter Kit
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.