Shure P3T Half Rack Single Channel Wireless Transmitter
Dependable wireless transmission and 24-bit digital audio combine to deliver a superior personal monitoring mix for every performance. Send 2 channels of audio to a bodypack receiver up to 300 feet (90 m) away, with patented Audio Reference Companding to ensure transparent sound quality with no artifacts or dropouts.
- Transmitter sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
- One-touch IR sync on user-friendly front-panel controls instantly links transmitter to receiver
- Rear-panel ¼" (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs provide versatile connectivity to audio sources and other P3T units
- Up to 30 mW output power (regionally dependent)
- High-contrast LCD screen with left / right audio output meters
- Selectable line / aux level
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
|Included from Manufacturer||Rackmount and Hardware Kits
Detachable 1/4 Wave Antenna
BNC BulkHead Adapter
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.