Shure PGA27 Large Diaphragm Side-Address Condenser Microphone
Designed with a tailored frequency response for superior reproduction, the PGA27 side-address condenser microphone features a large cardioid diaphragm, highly durable design and construction and a high SPL threshold for clearly capturing a wide variety of vocal, acoustic, and amplified sources. Versatile for use in both recording and live performance. Phantom power required.
- Large diaphragm cartridge provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Shock mount included for additional set-up stability and minimization of transient noise
- Padded zipper case included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
|Included from Manufacturer||Shock Mount
|Requires Phantom Power||Yes|
|Frequency Response||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Recommended Uses||Home Recording, Acoustic Instruments, Vocals, Bass Amp|
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.