Shure PGA81 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone with XLR Cable
The PGA81 cardioid condenser instrument microphone is a professional quality flat-response microphone featuring highly durable design and construction that delivers excellent sound. Ideal for use in sensitive acoustic instrument performance and recording, the PGA81 comes with a swivel adapter, carrying pouch and XLR cable. Phantom power required.
- Flat-response microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of acoustic instrument sound sources in more sensitive environments.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Includes 15 ft XLR-XLR cable
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
|Included from Manufacturer||Microphone Clip
|Requires Phantom Power||Yes|
|Frequency Response||40 to 18,000 Hz|
|Recommended Uses||Sensitive Acoustic Instruments|
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.