Shure SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones - Clear
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony Music credit card 5/1/22 - 5/31/22. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- INSTANT REBATE!Limited time offer expires 5/31/22.
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers
The SE846 delivers extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance. Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, the SE846 features a patent-pending design that includes a groundbreaking low-pass filter. This technology enables the deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer without sacrificing clarity or detail of mids or highs.
Comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise, whether onstage or on-the-go.
Customizable frequency response, detachable cables, and a wide variety of accessories ensure an unequalled, perfectly tailored listening experience for the most discerning audio enthusiast.
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers
- For extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance
- Four custom-engineered, balanced armature drivers tailored to blend precisely with each other
- Three-way system configuration for dedicated low-, mid-, and high-frequency distribution
Patent-Pending Design for Unparalleled Low End
- Groundbreaking low-pass filter enables low-end rolloff at ~3 dB at 90 Hz (~10 dB at 250 Hz)—the previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer—without sacrificing clarity or detail
- Ten precision-welded, stainless steel plates form 4 inches of high acoustic mass pathway, naturally enabling low frequency rolloff to begin at about 75 Hz without distortion or artifacts
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Customizable Frequency Response
- Adjustable sound signatures via changeable nozzle inserts and removable metal nozzle (balanced, warm, and bright options included)
- Ergonomic, Flexible Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle designed to rest comfortably in the ear
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cables with formable wire ensure secure placement
- MMCX connector with lock-snap mechanism allows easy replacement and provides 360-degree rotation to optimize fit
- Two included cable lengths (46" and 64") for flexible wearing options
Durable, Sophisticated Design
- Comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise, whether onstage or on-the-go
- Removable cable and nozzle components ensure a long product life by providing easy and efficient cleaning and part replacement
- Rugged, ergonomic housing with sweat-resistant construction withstands the extremes of onstage or everyday wear
- Crystal-clear housing allows a view of the precision-engineered, laser-etched components of the interior (SE846-CL only)
- Sensitivity - 114 dB SPL/mW
- Frequency Range - 15 Hz–20 kHz
- Cable Style - 46" & 64" Detachable cables with wireform fit
- Colors Available - Clear or Bronze
- Speaker Type - Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
|Included from Manufacturer||46" Clear Cable
64" Clear Cable
Basic Fit Kit
Expanded Fit Kit (Yellow Foams, Triple, Flange)
1/8" To 1/4" Stereo Adapter
Removable Nozzle Kit + Nozzle Tool
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.