The Stage Performance Kit combines the world’s most legendary microphone with an XLR cable and robust mic stand to give you all you need for performing live.
You don't have to look far to see an artist using an SM58 microphone. Whether you're at a small local club, church, or large outdoor theater or concert hall, chances are great that you'll see somebody using an SM58. Why? Value, durability, and performance. And because of that, the SM58 has become a standard in the industry as a performance vocal microphone.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
|Included from Manufacturer||Microphone Stand
XLR Microphone Cable
|Requires Phantom Power||No|
|Frequency Response||50 - 15,000 Hz|
|Recommended Uses||Live Vocals, Karaoke, Harmonica|
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.