Shure SRH1540 Professional Studio Headphones
The SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones deliver superior acoustic performance, comfort, and durability to professional engineers, musicians, and audiophiles alike. The SRH1540 utilizes 40 mm neodymium drivers for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass. Developed with aluminum alloy and carbon fiber construction, the lightweight and durable design also features Alcantara® ear pads for maximum sound isolation and comfort.
The included storage case, replacement set of Alcantara ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver superior acoustic performance for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Lightweight construction features aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and carbon fiber cap for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar® reinforced jacket offers superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable ear pads feature Alcantara and low-density, slow-recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Legendary Shure durability allows the SRH1540 to withstand the rigors of everyday use
5 Hz – 25 kHz
10.1 oz (286 g)
6 ft (1.8 m)
Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
|Mfg. Included Accessories||Zippered, hard storage case
Replacement set of Alcantara
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.