Shure SRH550DJ Professional Quality DJ Headphones
The SRH550DJ Headphones from Shure deliver full-range audio performance, comfort, and durability for DJ use and personal listening.
50 mm Dynamic drivers deliver enhanced bass, while padded ear cups with supra-aural design swivel 90 degrees for flexible wearing positions and full isolation. Includes a carrying bag and a threaded 1/4" (6.3) mm gold-plated adapter.
- Full-range frequency response with enhanced bass optimized for both DJ mixing and personal listening
- Closed-back, supra-aural design rests comfortably and securely on the ears with full isolation
- Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90-degree swivel ear cups for comfort and flexible wearing positions
- Ultra-lightweight design folds to very small size for maximum portability
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Replaceable ear pads ensure long product life
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
|Included from Manufacturer||Carrying Bag
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.