Shure SRH750DJ Professional DJ Headphones
The SRH750DJ Headphones from Shure deliver world-class audio performance, comfort, and durability to professional DJ’s.
High impedance and maximized power handling optimize the headphones for use on high-output DJ mixers. Comfortable, padded ear cups swivel 90 degrees and allow easy placement on one ear when mixing. Replaceable cable and included set of replacement ear pads ensure a long product life.
- High impedance and maximized power handling for DJ mixers
- Enhanced frequency response tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90-degree swivel ear cups for comfort and easy one-ear placement
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads ensure long product life
- 3m (10ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
Maximum Input Power
5 Hz - 30 kHz
8 oz. (227 g)
3 meters (9.84 ft)
Detachable coiled oxygen-free copper
Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
|Included from Manufacturer||Carrying Bag
Replacement Ear Pads
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.