The BeatBuddy MINI 2 is a more compact and affordable version of the award winning BeatBuddy drummer pedal. It’s used by School of Rock, Taylor Robinson Guitar, Frost School of Music (University of Miami), and more as a tool for efficient and engaging practice.
The ability to play along with beats sampled from professional drummers and control them with nothing but your feet will help you improve your musical talent faster than ever before. And the fun you’ll be having along the way will keep you coming back for more.
- High-quality 16-bit sound and samples of professional drummers
- Same core functionality and samples as the BeatBuddy in a smaller, more affordable package
- No programming necessary for live, hands-free control of the beat
- Works with any sound system and any instrument
- Ergonomic button that’s perfect for jamming or practicing in socks or barefoot
- Press the pedal to start the beat with an intro fill.
- Add a fill buy pressing the pedal at any point during a song.
- Press and hold the pedal to transition to a song’s next part (verse to chorus).
- Double tap the pedal to end the song with an outro fill.
- Use the built in visual metronome to keep on the beat.
- 9 drum sets
- 24 genres
- 200+ styles
- All time signatures
- High-quality 16-bit sound
- Recordings of professional drummers
- Use with any sound system including headphones.
|MPN||BeatBuddy MINI 2|
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Adapter|
Singular Sound Limited Warranty
Your BeatBuddy Hardware comes with a 2 year limited warranty on parts and workmanship from the date of purchase (or delivery, in the case of pre-orders).
During this period Singular Sound will repair or replace (at its option) defective units free of charge. However, most issues can be solved by visiting the FAQ. If your issue cannot be resolved there, please email Singular Sound support. If you cannot fix the problem, you will receive instructions to send the BeatBuddy Hardware in for servicing.
The warranty remains valid only if the serial number on the unit is not defaced or removed. This warranty does not cover damage due to misuse, unauthorized tampering, accident or neglect. Warranty is only valid if your pedal has been properly registered via the Singular Sound website. Upon warranty registration, your warranty will be valid for 24 months from original purchase/delivery.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.