Squier Affinity Jazz Bass - Maple, Black
- INSTANT REBATE!Limited time offer expires 12/11/22.
A superb gateway into the time-honored Fender family, the Squier Affinity Series Jazz Bass delivers legendary design and quintessential tone for today's aspiring bassist. This J Bass features several player-friendly refinements such as a thin and lightweight body, a slim and comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile and vintage-style open-gear tuning machines for smooth, accurate tuning. Loaded with two Squier single-coil J Bass pickups for a wide variety of tones, this model is ready to help lay the foundation for any player at any stage.
- Thin and lightweight body
- Slim “C”-shaped neck profile
- Squier single-coil pickups
- Open-gear tuning machines
- 4-saddle bass bridge
|Electric Body Style||Jazz Bass|
|Number of Strings||4-Strings|
|Nut Material||Synthetic Bone|
|Number of Frets||20|
|Pickups||Ceramic Single-Coil Jazz Bass|
|Controls||Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone|
Fender®/Squier® Electric Guitars and Basses 2-Year Limited Warranty
Fender warrants this Fender or Squier electric guitar or bass to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of original purchase, subject to limitations set forth herein ('Limited Warranty'). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Please retain your original sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.