Squier Affinity Jazz Bass V - Laurel, 3-Color Sunburst
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FIVE FREE ISSUES OF PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE!Redemption link will be emailed after purchase.
A superb gateway into the time-honored Fender family, the Squier Affinity Series Jazz Bass V delivers legendary design and quintessential tone for today's aspiring bassist. This 5-string J Bass features several player-friendly refinements such as a thin and lightweight body, a slim and comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile and vintage-style open-gear tuning machines for smooth, accurate tuning. Loaded with two Squier single-coil J Bass pickups for a wide variety of tones, this model is ready to help lay the foundation for any player at any stage.
- Thin and lightweight body
- Slim “C”-shaped neck profile
- Squier single-coil pickups
- Open-gear tuning machines
- 5-saddle bass bridge
|Electric Body Style||Jazz Bass|
|Number of Strings||5-Strings|
|Nut Material||Synthetic Bone|
|Number of Frets||20|
|Pickups||Ceramic Single-Coil Jazz Bass|
|Controls||Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone|
|Finish||Gloss Polyurethane/3-Color Sunburst|
Fender®/Squier® Electric Guitars and Basses 2-Year Limited Warranty
Fender warrants this Fender or Squier electric guitar or bass to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of original purchase, subject to limitations set forth herein ('Limited Warranty'). This Limited Warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Fender Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein.
Please retain your original sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase validating this limited warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.