Want to unlock the full functionality of TimeLine’s looper? Or discover a new means of exploring presets on TimeLine, BigSky, or Mobius? Connect MultiSwitch to your TimeLine, BigSky, or Mobius with the included 1/4″ TRS cable and add a new dimension to your rig.
Not only does MultiSwitch give you full control over TimeLine’s Looper in a simple, compact format, it also unlocks three additional looping features: Reverse, Half Speed, and Undo/Redo. Use MultiSwitch to control your TimeLine Looper in two different ways.
- Connect to TimeLine, BigSky, or Mobius via expression pedal jack
- No additional power supply required
- Rugged black anodized aluminum chassis
- Small and lightweight
- Latest TimeLine, BigSky, and Mobius firmware provides several Expression Modes compatible with MultiSwitch:
|Bank mode||MultiSwitch gives you a new means of exploring preset banks. Use the left switch to move down a bank, right switch to move up a bank, and middle switch to cycle through your presets within the current bank. A great way to explore all of your presets.||TimeLine, BigSky, and Mobius|
|Preset mode||MultiSwitch to recall the perfect preset on your TimeLine, BigSky, or Mobius. Easily scroll through saved presets using the left and right switches, and engage/bypass the preset you have selected with the middle switch.||TimeLine, BigSky, and Mobius|
|Tap mode||MultiSwitch to scroll through your saved presets and control your tap tempo all at once. Perfect for TimeLine and Mobius – use the left switch to scroll down through your saved presets, the right switch to scroll up, and the middle switch to tap in the perfect delay tempo or modulation speed.||TimeLine, BigSky, and Mobius|
|Included from Manufacturer||1/4″ right-angle TRS cable|
Strymon Non-Transferrable Limited Warranty
Strymon warranties its products and their varying components to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the following periods of time from the original date of purchase when purchased from an authorized Strymon dealer:
- 2 years – Compadre, Iridium, NightSky, Riverside, Sunset, Volante, Zelzah
- 1 year – BigSky, blueSky, Brigadier, Deco, DIG, El Capistan, Flint, Lex, Mobius, OB.1, Ola, Orbit, TimeLine
- 2 years – AA.1, Magneto, StarLab
- 5 years – Zuma, Zuma R300, Ojai, Ojai R30
- 1 year – Factory power supplies for pedals
- 2 years – Conduit
- 1 year – MiniSwitch, MultiSwitch Plus, original MultiSwitch, MIDI EXP Cables, DC Power Cables, EIAJ-05 Link Cables, 24V Power Adapter for Ojai/Ojai R30, Polarity Reversal Adapters, Voltage Doubler Adapters, Daisy-Chain Power Cables
If the product fails within the warranty period, Strymon will repair or, at its discretion, replace the product at no cost to the original purchaser.
This warranty covers defects in manufacturing discovered while using this product as recommended by Strymon. This warranty does not cover loss or theft, nor does the coverage extend to damage caused by misuse, abuse, unauthorized modification, improper storage, lightning, or natural disasters. Damage caused by any of the above circumstances may result in a non-warranty repair fee.
Products that were purchased from an unauthorized dealer are not covered under warranty. The warranty is non-transferrable and does not cover used or second-hand products.
Limits of liability
In the case of malfunction, the purchaser's sole recourse shall be repair or replacement, as described in the preceding paragraphs. Strymon will not be held liable to any party for damages that result from the failure of this product. Damages excluded include, but are not limited to, the following: lost profits, lost savings, damage to other equipment, and incidental or consequential damages arising from the use, or inability to use this product. In no event will Strymon be liable for more than the amount of the purchase price, not to exceed the current retail price of the product. Strymon disclaims any other warranties, express or implied. By using the product, the user accepts all terms herein.
How to obtain service under this warranty
Contact Strymon through its website for return authorization and information. Proof of original ownership may be required in the form of a purchase receipt.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days