Strymon Ojai R30 High Current DC Power Supply
Power your pedals with Ojai R30—the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced effects pedal power supply of its size. You get clean, rock-steady power for your 9V, 12V and 18V effects pedals in a low profile, expandable package, giving you room to grow.
Ojai R30’s dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering allow your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
- 5 high-current, fully isolated 9V outputs with center-negative polarity
- 3 dedicated 9V outputs (500mA)
- 2 adjustable outputs offer 9V (500mA), 12V (375mA), or 18V (250mA) DC options
- 500mA per output powers nearly any pedal
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, right angle to right angle, 18″ length)
- 24V power adapter (PS-124), EIAJ-05 power adapter cable, and IEC cable included
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to additional Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
Gain more outputs by connecting additional Ojai units to the 24V Thru jack. Or use Ojai R30 to add five more outputs to our Zuma power supply (sold separately). Ojai R30 is part of a truly expandable, modular power distribution system that can grow with your pedalboard.
Ultra low noise
Strymon's ultra-low-noise design prevents power noise from bleeding into the audio signal, allowing your pedals to deliver the highest possible dynamic range.
World tour ready
Ojai R30 has automatic worldwide power compatibility built-in (when connected with the appropriate IEC cable). Whether you’re on 120V, 240V, 100V, or any variation in between, Ojai R30 will deliver clean, reliable power to your pedals, even if the venue has dirty power.
12v & 18v operation
Do you have pedals that require 12V or 18V? Ojai R30 has you covered. Two channels have selectable 9, 12, or 18V output voltages.
Each of the five output channels is individually isolated from the 24V DC, and the 24V DC is isolated from the AC input power, eliminating ground loop and AC line noise issues.
Significantly more efficient than linear power supplies, Ojai R30 is able to deliver substantially more current while handling a much wider range of input voltages.
Ojai R30’s ultra-low profile design means that it can fit under just about any pedalboard. It also features built in threaded hardware for easy mounting.
Strymon Non-Transferrable Limited Warranty
Strymon warranties its products and their varying components to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the following periods of time from the original date of purchase when purchased from an authorized Strymon dealer:
- 2 years – Compadre, Iridium, NightSky, Riverside, Sunset, Volante, Zelzah
- 1 year – BigSky, blueSky, Brigadier, Deco, DIG, El Capistan, Flint, Lex, Mobius, OB.1, Ola, Orbit, TimeLine
- 2 years – AA.1, Magneto, StarLab
- 5 years – Zuma, Zuma R300, Ojai, Ojai R30
- 1 year – Factory power supplies for pedals
- 2 years – Conduit
- 1 year – MiniSwitch, MultiSwitch Plus, original MultiSwitch, MIDI EXP Cables, DC Power Cables, EIAJ-05 Link Cables, 24V Power Adapter for Ojai/Ojai R30, Polarity Reversal Adapters, Voltage Doubler Adapters, Daisy-Chain Power Cables
If the product fails within the warranty period, Strymon will repair or, at its discretion, replace the product at no cost to the original purchaser.
This warranty covers defects in manufacturing discovered while using this product as recommended by Strymon. This warranty does not cover loss or theft, nor does the coverage extend to damage caused by misuse, abuse, unauthorized modification, improper storage, lightning, or natural disasters. Damage caused by any of the above circumstances may result in a non-warranty repair fee.
Products that were purchased from an unauthorized dealer are not covered under warranty. The warranty is non-transferrable and does not cover used or second-hand products.
Limits of liability
In the case of malfunction, the purchaser's sole recourse shall be repair or replacement, as described in the preceding paragraphs. Strymon will not be held liable to any party for damages that result from the failure of this product. Damages excluded include, but are not limited to, the following: lost profits, lost savings, damage to other equipment, and incidental or consequential damages arising from the use, or inability to use this product. In no event will Strymon be liable for more than the amount of the purchase price, not to exceed the current retail price of the product. Strymon disclaims any other warranties, express or implied. By using the product, the user accepts all terms herein.
How to obtain service under this warranty
Contact Strymon through its website for return authorization and information. Proof of original ownership may be required in the form of a purchase receipt.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days