What's included in this bundle:
Studio Electronics Tonestar 2600 is an ARP 2600-inspired synth voice 31 years in the shaping, pre-patched like Pearlman's prodigy, and fully 'outs to outs' modular.
A 12" blue patch cord, 3.5mm / 1/8" mono for Eurorack modular synthesizers.
A 12" green patch cord, 3.5mm / 1/8" mono for Eurorack modular synthesizers.
A 12" red patch cord, 3.5mm / 1/8" mono for Eurorack modular synthesizers.
A 12" yellow patch cord, 3.5mm / 1/8" mono for Eurorack modular synthesizers.
Studio Electronics Tonestar 2600 is an ARP 2600-inspired synth voice 31 years in the shaping, pre-patched like Pearlman's prodigy, and fully 'outs to outs' modular. Connect CV/gate and twist 'n' switch, or pull its tones and voltages apart one patch cord at a time. 26 knobs, 7 switches, and 21 jacks make for complex and satisfying signal flow, color and collisions. If it gets reedy, just route the triangle wave 'round the VCF!
- Premium quality analog pre-patched and fully modular all-hardware synth voice
- 26 knobs, 7 switches, 21 patch points in a daring yet ergonomic 32hp module
- Eight octave tracking ARP-, Oberheim- and Moog-styled oscillator with sub-oscillator, octave control, waveform mixing, triangle direct to VCA, and LFO/ADSR modulation of pulse width with dedicated triangle wave for warming/chorusing effects
- 24dB/octave cascaded transconductance lowpass filter employing six pairs of hand-matched transistors (think 'orange and black' ARP 2600) with input drive control, variable tracking and voltage-controlled resonance - four-pole ARP 4072 magic without the 12kHz cutoff flaw
- Classic ADSR/AR envelope with original 2600 'sustain sink' behavior to keep it movin'
- Ultra wide-ranging voltage-controlled LFO with input speed control
- Drone mode: instant infinite sustain
- Master mode: ADSR controls both filter and amplifier envelopes (a la JUNO-106)
- Feedback! Harmonic-generating/multiplying oscillator/filter feedback loop manipulation
- White noise generator and external audio input patching with native tonal bleeding
- Legendary Studio Electronics 31-year-perfected through-hole build quality and supreme sound
- Module controls
- FREQUENCY knob: oscillator frequency attenuator.
- PULSE WIDTH knob: variable pulse wave width control.
- OCT switch: +1/-1 octave switch.
- LFO (^) knob: triangle wave low frequency oscillation to pulse width control.
- FREQ/PW switch: oscillator frequency, or Pulse (square wave) width to ADSR modulation routing switch. Center off.
- GLIDE knob: slew generator control.
- TRIANGLE (symbol) / NO VCF switch: triangle to VCA switch-bypasses VCF.
- MOD (ADSR) knob: oscillation modulation via ADSR control.
- SAWTOOTH (symbol) knob: sawtooth wave attenuator.
- SQUARE (symbol) knob: square wave attenuator.
- SUB knob: square wave sub-oscillator attenuator.
- LEVEL knob: Noise attenuator.
- FREQUENCY knob: frequency, or cut-off attenuator
- RESONANCE knob: resonance, or Q attenuator.
- TRACK knob: keyboard/voltage tracking attenuator.
- DRIVE knob: oscillator output to filter input attenuator.
- FREQ/RESO switch: filter frequency, or resonance to LFO modulation routing switch. Center off position.
- ADSR knob: filter to ADSR envelope attenuator.
- MOD (LFO) knob: filter to LFO attenuator.
- TRIANGLE/SQUARE (symbols) switch: waveform select switch (triangle core).
- DPTH (OSC) knob: LFO to oscillator control.
- SPEED knob: Speed or rate attenuator.
- ATTACK knob: attack stage control.
- DECAY knob: decay stage control.
- SUSTAIN knob: sustain stage control.
- RELEASE knob: release stage control.
- DRONE/MSTR switch: indefinite/instant sustain, and master mode for ADSR routing switch. Center off.
- ATTACK knob: attack stage control
- RELEASE knob: release stage control.
- FEEDBACK knob: oscillator/filter feedback loop control.
- VOLUME knob: master volume control.
- Patch points
- TRIANGLE (symbol) output: waveform output.
- SAWTOOTH (symbol) output: waveform output.
- SQUARE (symbol) output: waveform output.
- MIX output: composite waveform output.
- 1V/O input: one volt per octave control voltage input.
- TUNE input: master fine tune (approx. -5/+ 5 semitones).
- MOD IN input: modulation CV input. Normalled to ADSR; ADSR is replaced when alt. source connected.
- NOISE output: white noise generator output.
- EXT IN input: external audio input.
- FIL OUT output: filter audio output.
- MOD IN input: frequency or resonance modulation CV input.
- DEPTH input: LFO depth control voltage input.
- TRIANGLE (symbol) output: triangle wave output.
- SQUARE (symbol) output: square wave output.
- SPEED input: speed or rate CV input.
- MOD IN input: modulation input.
- ADSR OUT output: ADSR output.
- AR OUT output: AR output.
- VCA/CV output: amplifier control voltage output.
- IN/MIX input: VCA mix input switch (normalled jack). When set to IN, external audio replaces filter output to VCA; when set to mix MIX, filter output is fed along with the filter audio to VCA.
- VCA IN input: audio input.
- OUTPUT: main output.
- Physical specifications
- Size: 32hp
- Module depth: 35mm (including connectors)
- Power usage: 130mA @ +12V, 80mA @ -12V
|Mfg. Included Accessories|
|Module Type||Synth Voice|
|Depth||35mm (including connectors)|
|Module Power Usage||130mA @ +12V
80mA @ -12V
Studio Electronics / Analogia Inc. Limited Warranty
Studio Electronics / Analogia Inc. ('Analogia Inc.') warrants only to the original purchaser of this product from a Analogia Inc.-authorized reseller or distributor that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for one year after date of purchase.
Analogia Inc. reserves the right, before having any obligation under this limited warranty, to inspect the damaged Analogia Inc. product, and costs of shipping the Analogia Inc. product to Analogia Inc. for inspection shall be shared between purchaser and manufacturer: purchaser pays for shipping to Analogia Inc.; Analogia Inc. covers shipping costs back to purchaser.
In order to recover under this limited warranty, purchaser must make claim to Analogia Inc. within 30 days of occurrence of problem, and must present acceptable proof of original ownership: original receipt, warranty card registration, on-line registration, or other documentation Analogia Inc. deems acceptable. Analogia Inc., at its option, shall repair or replace the defective unit covered by this warranty. Please retain the dated sales receipt/invoice as evidence of the original purchaser's date of purchase. You will need it for warranty service. In order to keep this limited warranty in effect, the product must have been handled and used as carefully prescribed in the instructions accompanying the product.
This limited warranty does not cover any damage due to accident, misuse, abuse or negligence, whether willful or otherwise. This limited warranty is valid only if the product is used with the equipment specified in said equipment's manual or on the product box. Please check product manual or product box for details. This limited warranty is non-transferable and does not apply to any purchaser who bought the product from a reseller or distributor not authorized by Analogia Inc., including but not limited to purchases from internet auction sites. This warranty does not affect any other legal rights you may have by operation of law.
Except for the limited warranty provided herein, to the extent permitted by law, Analogia Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including all warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. To the extent that any implied warranties may nonetheless exist by operation of law, any such warranties are limited to the duration of this warranty. Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on duration of warranty, so the above limitations may not apply to you.Repair or replacement of this product, as provided herein, is your exclusive remedy. Analogia inc. shall not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, lost revenues, lost profits, loss of use of software, loss or recovery of data, rental of replacement equipment, 'downtime,' damage to property, and third-party claims, arising out of any theory of recovery, including warranty, contract, statutory or tort. Notwithstanding the term of any limited warranty or any warranty implied by law, or in the event that any limited warranty fails of its essential purpose, in no event will Analogia Inc.'s entire liability exceed the purchase price of this product. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.