When you dedicate time, money and energy into acquiring the best virtual instruments available, it can be disappointing to discover that your options for hardware that match the quality of the instruments you have are very slim. Too often, hardware manufacturers cut corners and leave critical features out of the final product, just to save a few bucks.
Enter Studiologic's SL88 Grand MIDI controller. Having already proven its success in manufacturing a quality controller with the SL880Pro and SL990Pro, Studiologic now offers the premium SL88 Grand.
Over 30 years of experience in exclusive keybeds meets a powerful operating system, giving you control of your hardware and virtual instruments in a refreshingly new way. The new user interface is perfect for quick setup, and powerful enough to give you in-depth control of your system. The SL88 Grand uses Studiologic’s top of the line graded hammer action keyboard with Ivory touch and wooden keys, giving you the natural feel of a grand piano, with 3 contacts per key for superior performance. Additionally, the exclusive Key-Balance function makes this the only controller on the market to allow the user to adjust the balance between white and black keys, or to fine-tune each key individually.
- Graded Hammer Action keyboard with wooden keys and Ivory touch
- 3 contacts per key with note-on and note-off velocity + aftertouch
- Innovative 6-way control knob (4 direction switches + 1 rotating encoder + 1 push button)
- 3 function buttons
- 4 programmable zones
- 4 programmable pedals connections
- 3 programmable sticks controllers
- TFT Color graphic display (320x240) with intuitive navigation
- Editing and programming software for computers and tablets
- User programmable key balance and 6 editable velocity curves
- Optional magnetic rail system to adapt a music rack or a plate for laptops and tablets
|Included from Manufacturer||VFP-1 Sustain Pedal
|Number of Keys||88|
|Weighted Keys||Hammer Weighted|
|Key Action||TP/40WOOD Graded Hammer Action; Ivory Feel; Triple switch detection system; Aftertouch|
|Onboard Controllers||6-Way control knob
(4) Direction switches
(1) Rotating encoder
(1) Push button
|MIDI Control Zones||4|
|MIDI||In, Out, USB|
|Unique Features||Magnetic rail system to adapt a music rack or a plate for laptops and tablets|
Studiologic Limited Warranty
Every product from Studiologic by Fatar has been carefully manufactured, calibrated and tested, and is warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase by the original owner.
Please register your product to get full support.
Damage caused by incorrect transport, mounting or handling is not covered by this warranty.