What's included in this bundle:
Takamine Pro series 3 new yorker acoustic/electric guitar with solid cedar top, solid sapele back, sapele sides, rosewood fretboard and ct4b ii preamp in satin natural finish.
This stand offers a patented leg-locking system for stability, protective padding that won't damage the finish on your instrument, and handy guitar pick storage slots.
A deluxe leather strap in a 2.5" width.
This industry-standard capo features a spring clamp design for easy one-handed operation.
Keep your instrument looking as great as it sounds! This guitar care kit from Ernie Ball includes a bottle of non-abrasive guitar polish and a soft Ernie Ball polishing cloth.
This 80/20 bronze acoustic string set features a light gauge that is easy to play, while retaining a full, bright tone.
This passive direct box makes it easy to connect your guitar, bass, or keyboard directly to a mixing console!
Keep your acoustic instrument healthy and playing great! This tube style guitar humidifier releases moisture evenly and slowly inside your guitar to maintain the proper humidity level, helping to protect it from extreme temperatures and dehydration.
A basic string winder with bridge pin notch. Makes changing your strings a breeze!
This wall hanger is constructed from solid pine and steel and features a black velveteen rubber yoke.
The Planet Waves Circuit Breaker plug has fail-safe operation to save your equipment from loud pops and squeals when you change guitars with a live amp.
A 10-pack of celluloid black pearl picks in a light gauge.
Don't be fooled by the diminutive size of the Takamine Pro Series P3NY "New Yorker" parlor-style acoustic - while it is the smallest body type Takamine offers, its clear, full-bodied voice resounds with an irresistible airy sweetness and character. Along with smooth feel and state-of-the-art onboard electronics, you're in for a wonderfully distinctive acoustic experience. The solid cedar top features hand-scalloped X bracing and ivory binding, with dark purfling and a gorgeous concentric-ring rosette with wood marquetry. The unique Takamine split-saddle bone bridge provides faultless intonation and excellent acoustic coupling to the top. Other premium features include a solid sapele back, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard with wood "dot-in-dot" inlays, gold tuners with amber buttons, natural satin finish and the highly acclaimed CT4B II preamp system with three-band EQ, volume control and built-in tuner.
The core element behind the amplified superiority of Takamine acoustic electric guitars is the proprietary Palathetic pickup. Using six individually shielded piezo-electric elements, one for each string, the Palathetic pickup is not a just a UST (under saddle transducer). In fact, the Takamine design employs twelve times the element mass of the typical under saddle pickup. The six elements penetrate the bridge plate, soundboard, and bridge to make direct contact with the saddle, creating a sonic linkage with the string. The pickup casing is mechanically attached to the guitars top and bridge, creating a sonic linkage with the soundboard. The result of this design is a signal that possesses the articulation of an isolated string signal and the rich harmonic content delivered by the resonating soundboard for a full, complete and accurate acoustic guitar tone at high sound pressure levels.
|Mfg. Included Accessories||Takamine Hard Shell Guitar Case|
|Acoustic Body Style||New Yorker|
|Number of Strings||6-Strings|
|Number of Frets||21|
|Bridge||Rosewood Pin-less (split bone saddle)|
|Bridge Saddle Material||Bone|
CT4B II Preamp
|Tuner Built In||Yes|
|Nut Width||1.67" (42.5mm)|
|Unique Features||Hand-scalloped X bracing|
Takamine Guitars Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your new Takamine instrument is warranted to be free of any defects in materials and workmanship if used under normal operating conditions for the life of the original retail purchaser, subject to the limitations described below. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser when product is purchased as new from an Authorized Takamine Dealer. Instruments sold as Factory Seconds do not carry a lifetime warranty, but are limited to a 90-day manufacturer's warranty. Electronic parts and guitar hardware are limited to a warranty period of one (1) year from date of purchase.
Please retain your sales receipt, as it is your proof of purchase, and is required for all warranty service requests. This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only and is not transferrable.
If this Takamine instrument malfunctions at any time as a result of faulty materials or workmanship, Takamine will repair the defect(s) or replace the instrument, as it deems appropriate, at its sole discretion. In the event that original materials are no longer available, Takamine reserves the right to use materials regularly utilized at the time of repair. If replacement of customer's instrument is deemed necessary by Takamine staff, Takamine will replace the instrument with one of the same or most similar style of a value not in excess of the original purchase price of customer's instrument.
This limited lifetime warranty covers the cost of both labor and materials on any repair deemed necessary by the Takamine Warranty Department Representative for the lifetime of the original retail purchaser. In the unlikely event that the customer's instrument is destroyed, lost, or damaged beyond repair, while in the possession of Takamine for warranty repair, Takamine will replace that instrument with one of the same or most similar style of a value not in excess of the original purchase price of customer's instrument. Owner at owner's expense must carry any insurance covering the instrument, including but not limited to collector's value insurance.
The following items are not covered by this warranty:
- Any instrument whose serial number is missing, or has been altered or tampered with in any manner.
- Any instrument that has been modified after original shipment from Takamine.
- Any instrument whose warranty registration card has been altered or upon which false information has been given.
- Any factory-installed electronics and hardware after a period of one (1) year following the original date of purchase.
- Any instrument that was not purchased from an Authorized Takamine dealer, or upon which any unauthorized repair or service has been performed.
- The cost of an initial setup and regular maintenance of your new instrument, including neck/truss rod adjustments, string changes, action adjustment, and intonation.
- Normal wear and tear on any serviceable part of the instrument including electronic controls and switches, jacks, worn frets, plated surfaces, tuning machines, string replacement, scratches in pickguards or plastic parts, saddles and nuts; normal paint wear and tear including damages, discoloration, and paint shrinkage of the instrument finish for any reason.
- The labor reimbursement cost or parts replacement cost of any repair not authorized or performed by Takamine.
- Damage as a result of strap button pulling out of body (Note: Factory straps mounted to the body can only withstand so much pressure. They are not intended to withstand any severe abuse. If player will be using a strap, Takamine recommends that player check strap and buttons prior to use in order to avoid any mishaps. Takamine will not be responsible for any such claims.)
- Defects in woods and finishes such as cracks, splitting, or warping due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids, other chemicals or non-industry approved polishes.
- Instruments that have been subjected to extreme humidity or temperature conditions.
- Subjective issues such as tonal characteristics, grade and color of wood or finish.
- Playability of an instrument whose 'action', or string height, is lower than recommended standard 'action' settings defined in the Takamine owner's manual.
- Case and case hardware wear and tear of any kind.
- Shipping damages of any kind.
- Freight charges to Takamine or Authorized Takamine Dealer for customer owned goods.
- All other defects, deterioration, and damage due to normal use, wear and tear, aging, misuse, neglect, improper operation, abuse, accident, theft, or acts of Nature.
- Any and all charges if no problem is found at time of repair/inspection.
- Any and all charges incurred from priority service requests (Rush Service) or priority shipping for replacement parts or return of customer's merchandise.
Takamine assumes no liability neither for property damage resulting from failure of this product nor for any loss of income, satisfaction, or damages arising from the loss of use of same due to defects or availability of same during service.The foregoing constitutes the only warranty made by Takamine with Takamine to the products and is made expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. Any implied warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, imposed under state law are limited to the duration of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not be applicable to you. Takamine shall not be held liable for any special, indirect consequential, incidental, or other similar damages suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits or business or damages resulting from use or performance of the instrument, whether in contract or in tort, even if Takamine or its authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and Takamine shall not be liable for any expenses, claims, or suits arising out of or relating to any of the forgoing.
If you experience any malfunction that is covered under Takamine's Limited Lifetime Warranty, you should notify the Takamine Dealer where the instrument was purchased. If this Dealer is not available, please contact your nearest Takamine Dealer. The Dealer or Owner must ship the instrument, freight and insurance pre-paid to Takamine.
Owner carrying Original Purchaser's Limited Lifetime Warranty is responsible for all freight & insurance costs to ship instrument to Takamine or nearest Authorized Takamine Dealer.
Dealer must contact Takamine for information and authorization to return any Takamine product. No instrument may be returned to Takamine without such prior Authorization.
If Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) is not clearly marked on packages being returned to Takamine, they will be refused.
Only Authorized Takamine Dealers & Takamine's own service center may perform warranty service and any service performed by unauthorized persons will void this warranty. Takamine shall not be held liable for any and all defects or damage caused by services performed by unauthorized persons.
All instruments returned to Takamine must include a complete written description of the malfunction of the instrument. The repaired instrument or part will be returned to the Dealer or Owner freight and insurance prepaid.
No representative or other person is authorized to assume for Takamine any liability except as stated in this warranty. This warranty gives you specific rights, which vary from state to state.
Takamine does not offer repair service of any kind other than warranty repair service. If your guitar needs any service or maintenance that is not covered under warranty, it should be taken to any qualified professional.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.