TAMA HP30 Single Bass Drum Pedal
The HP30 utilizes the same offset cam design as the Iron Cobra Power Glide. The offset cam offers increased power and speed as the beater reaches the end of the stroke. The beater angle can easily be adjusted: a feature usually found only on more expensive pedals. The DS30 beater offers two different sounds: rotating the beater head, you can choose between felt for a softer controlled sound, or plastic for a louder and punchier sound with more attack.
- Power Glide - The HP30 single chain pedals utilize the same offset cam shape as TAMA's best selling Iron Cobra Power Glide.
- Spring Tension Adjustment - Inspired by Iron Cobra's "Spring Tight" feature, this specially shaped nut prevents the spring unit from loosening.
- Beater Angle Adjustment - You won't find adjustable beater/footboard angles on most pedals in this price range. But our HP30 comes standard with an angle adjustment system linked to the footboard angle.
- Spring Tight - Twisting springs severely reduce pedal smoothness. Spring Tight, a clever half-moon shaped spring tension rod, keeps the spring from twisting, so there's never any loss of power transmission.
|Included from Manufacturer|
Tama Drums and Hardware Original Purchaser Limited Warranty
Tama Drums, including attached hardware, ('Drum') and Tama separate accessory hardware which may be purchased with a Drum or as separate items ('Accessory Hardware') are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship to the original owner, subject to all of the following terms and conditions.
The Warranty provided herein is for the following periods, measured in each case from the date of the original retail purchase: (A) five (5) years for the Drum shell itself, (B) one (1) year for the Drum hardware including Accessory Hardware and Drum shell finishes and (C) thirty (30) days for bass Drum wood hoops.
This Warranty is given by Hoshino (U.S.A.), Inc. by their Tama Service Divisions ('Tama') only to the original purchaser of a Drum or Accessory Hardware.
Tama will repair or replace the Drum shell itself if it proves defective under normal use and service during the five (5) year warranty Time Period stated above which Tama's examination shall disclose to its satisfaction to be thus defective.
Tama will repair or replace any part or parts of the attached Drum hardware and/or Accessory Hardware and Drum shell finishes which may prove defective under normal use and service during the one (1) year Warranty Time Period stated above which Tama's examination shall disclose to its satisfaction to be thus defective.
Tama will repair or replace any bass Drum wood hoops which may prove defective under normal use and service during the thirty (30) day warranty time period which Tama's examination shall disclose to its satisfaction to be thus defective.
Please record all serial numbers from all the drums for your records. Keep in a safe and secure place.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days