TASCAM CD-200IL Compact Disc Player
The CD-200iL is built with a retractable iPod dock on the front of the player. You can attach iPods or iPhones with the 30-pin dock or Lightning connector. With this new dual connector dock, the CD-200iL is compatible with any iPod or iPhone device making it ideal for users with varying iOS Devices.
High-Quality Digital Connectivity with iOS Devices
To help improve audio quality, the lower-grade digital to analog converters of the iOS device in-use are bypassed by the digital connection of the CD-200iL. It is also possible to vary playback speeds when in use with a compatible iOS app.
Stereo Mini Jack AUX Input for Other Portable Music Players
The CD-200iL is designed with a stereo mini AUX IN connector on the front panel to allow compatibility with other non-Apple audio devices.
- Built-in 30-pin and Lightning dock connector for audio output, transport control, and charging
- iPod control is capable through the transport; album skip, repeat switch, and playback mode switch
- High Quality CD drive designed for audio by TEAC
- 10-second shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibrations and other causes
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA and data CD (WAV/MP3/MP2)
- Supports CD text and ID3 tags allowing text information such as artist name and album names
- Three playback modes (continuous, shuffle and program )
- Repeat playback（single, all）
- Folder playback function that allows limiting to only specified folders (data CDs)
- Possible to skip playback folders (data CDs)
- Folder repeat playback (data CD)
- Switch between display of track elapsed time, track and disc remaining time (audio CDs)
- +/-14% pitch control function (audio CDs and data CDs) *When pitch control playback is used for data CDs (WAV/MP3), the sound may be cut.
- Intro check function can be used to play the first 10 seconds of songs in order
- RCA analog outputs and COAXIAL/OPTICAL digital outputs (S/PDIF)
- Stereo mini jack input on the front panel for connecting other portable audio devices
- 2U EIA rack-mount size
- Wireless remote control with 10-key included
- Headphone output
- RoHS certified
|Included from Manufacturer||Remote Control|
|File Formats||MP3, WAV|
|Audio Formats||CD-DA: Stereo, 44.1kHz, 16bit
WAV: Stereo, 8k / 16k / 32k / 11.025k / 22.05k / 44.1k / 12k / 24k / 48kHz, 8/16bit
MP2: Stereo, 32k / 44.1k / 48kHz, 32kbps - 384kbps
MP3: Stereo, 32k / 44.1k / 48kHz, 32kbps - 320kbps, VBR
|Audio Inputs||1/8" Stereo Mini Jack|
|Audio Outputs||L/R RCA
|USB Input/iPod Dock||iOS Device|
|Product Weight||11.5 lbs|
|Unique Features||Built-in 30-pin and Lightning dock connector for audio output, transport control, and charging
±14% pitch control function (audio CDs and data CDs)
TASCAM/TEAC Limited Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is only valid within the country the unit was originally purchased.
Except as specified below, this warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Damage to or deterioration of the external cabinet.
- Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage resulting from failure to perform basic daily maintenance and/or calibration, or otherwise resulting from failure to follow instructions contained in your owner's manual.
- Damage occurring during shipment of the product (claims must be presented by the carrier).
- Damage resulting from repair or attempted repair by anyone other than TEAC or an authorized TASCAM service station.
- Damage resulting from causes other than product defects, including lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
- Damage to any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified, or removed.
This warranty may be enforced only by the original purchaser.
All parts except heads and disk drives are warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase for products not used for commercial purposes. For products used commercially, the warranty is ninety (90) days for magnetic heads & optical pickups, one (1) year for other parts, & ninety (90) days for labor.
TASCAM will pay all labor and material expenses for items covered by the warranty. Payment of shipping charges is discussed in the next section of this warranty.
Your unit must be serviced by an authorized TASCAM service station in the United States. (This warranty is not enforceable outside the U.S.) If you are unable to locate an authorized TASCAM service station in your area, please contact TASCAM. TASCAM either will refer you to an authorized service station or instruct you to return the unit to the factory.
Whenever warranty service is required, you must present both the original dated sales receipt and this warranty statement as proof of warranty coverage.
You must pay any shipping charges if it is necessary top ship the product for service. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, we will pay return surface shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty.
TEAC's liability for any defective product is limited to repair or replacement of the product, at TEAC's option. TEAC shall not be liable for:
- Damages bases upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, interrupted operation or commercial loss
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.