TASCAM DR-100mkIII Handheld Recorder
The latest generation of TASCAM's flagship Handheld Digital Stereo Recorder, the DR-100mkIII supports up to 192kHz/24-bit recording resolution and features the latest A/D technology, including precise clocking and a unique dual-mono ADC architecture designed to decrease noise and improve audio quality.
- Up to 192kHz/24-bit recording resolution
- Low-noise HDDA microphone preamps combine discrete performance with exacting digital gain settings
- Dual battery design uses a built-in Li-ion rechargeable and AA batteries for extended recording times (can also swap AAs during recording)
- Dual recording mode captures a low level safety track to prevent distorted takes
- Temperature-compensated sample clock (TCXO) has 1ppm accuracy
- 1/8" stereo input with plug-in power
- 1/8" S/PDIF digital input (with included phono adapter)
- Limiter and Low Cut filter (40/80/120/220Hz)
- Another dual record mode captures WAV and MP3 files simultaneously
- XRI mode writes recording settings to the file, such as recorder, mics, level, low cut filter, limiter, and pad
- Five dedicated switches and numerous buttons reduce menu-diving to confirm settings
- Remote input supports TASCAM RC-10 and RC-3F wired remote controls
- Dual mono AKM “Velvet Sound" AK4558 converters can be run in “Dual ADC mode" for an unbeatable 109dB S/N ratio
- Black aluminum chassis
- 128x128 backlit LCD display
- Dual Directional mics with shockmount in AB pattern
- Dual Omnidirectional mics
- Dual XLR Combo Jacks
- Switchable Phantom Power
- Dedicated input level knob
- SDXC card slot supports cards up to 128GB
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Mics||Directional AB w/shockmount, omni|
|Audio Inputs||2 x XLR combo|
|Audio Outputs||1/8" Line Out
1/8" Headphone Out
|File Formats||MP3, WAV|
|Recording Format Details||MP3, WAV, BWF|
|Max Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Storage Format Details||SD card, SDHC card|
|USB Functionality||File Transfer/Storage, Power|
|Power Adaptor||AC adapter: (Sold Separately)|
|Batteries||Dual battery system can use two types of batteries: Included Li-ion battery and standard AA batteries|
TASCAM/TEAC Limited Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is only valid within the country the unit was originally purchased.
Except as specified below, this warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Damage to or deterioration of the external cabinet.
- Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage resulting from failure to perform basic daily maintenance and/or calibration, or otherwise resulting from failure to follow instructions contained in your owner's manual.
- Damage occurring during shipment of the product (claims must be presented by the carrier).
- Damage resulting from repair or attempted repair by anyone other than TEAC or an authorized TASCAM service station.
- Damage resulting from causes other than product defects, including lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
- Damage to any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified, or removed.
This warranty may be enforced only by the original purchaser.
All parts except heads and disk drives are warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase for products not used for commercial purposes. For products used commercially, the warranty is ninety (90) days for magnetic heads & optical pickups, one (1) year for other parts, & ninety (90) days for labor.
TASCAM will pay all labor and material expenses for items covered by the warranty. Payment of shipping charges is discussed in the next section of this warranty.
Your unit must be serviced by an authorized TASCAM service station in the United States. (This warranty is not enforceable outside the U.S.) If you are unable to locate an authorized TASCAM service station in your area, please contact TASCAM. TASCAM either will refer you to an authorized service station or instruct you to return the unit to the factory.
Whenever warranty service is required, you must present both the original dated sales receipt and this warranty statement as proof of warranty coverage.
You must pay any shipping charges if it is necessary top ship the product for service. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, we will pay return surface shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty.
TEAC's liability for any defective product is limited to repair or replacement of the product, at TEAC's option. TEAC shall not be liable for:
- Damages bases upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, interrupted operation or commercial loss
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.