TASCAM Ministudio Creator US-42 Audio Interface
The TASCAM MiNiSTUDIO is your personal production and online broadcast studio. Featuring a professional quality audio interface and a number of unique real-time effects, the MiNiSTUDIO delivers everything you need to become the next internet sensation.
Audio Interface Functions
- Support for high-resolution recording formats up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Supports Windows (ASIO/WDM) and Mac (Core Audio)
- USB 2.0 computer connection
- Compliant with USB audio 2.0
- Can be connected to an iOS device using an Apple Lightning-USB camera adapter (sold separately).
- USB bus power operation supported when connected to a computer
- Works with major DAW software, including Audacity, Sonar, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One and GarageBand
- Works with all major streaming software/services
- 2 HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps
- XLR/TRS input jacks support balanced input and can provide +48V phantom power
- Mini jack mic input (MIC 1)
- Supports connection of 4-pole earphone with mic
- Stereo mini jack AUX input that can be used to connect portable audio players and game devices
- Support for direct guitar input
- Support for low-level dynamic mic input signals
- DSP effects (equalizer, compressor and reverb)
- Input monitoring function allows input sounds to always be heard before they are transmitted
- Stereo analog RCA output jacks suitable for connection to powered monitors
- 3 PON trigger pads that are self-lighting and velocity-sensitive
- REVERB knob that can be used to adjust the amount of reverb
- Voice Effect on/off button
- ON AIR button that starts transmission to the computer
- Stereo mini jack headphone output
- 1/4" headphone output
- Separate controls for line and headphone output volumes
- BROADCAST/CREATOR mode switch
|Mfg. Included Accessories|
|Audio Inputs||2 x XLR Balanced
1 x 1/4" TRS
1 x 1/8" AUX
|Audio Outputs||1 x Stereo RCA
1 x 1/4" Headphone
|Phantom Power||+48V Switchable|
|Zero-Latency Direct Monitoring||No|
TASCAM/TEAC Limited Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is only valid within the country the unit was originally purchased.
Except as specified below, this warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Damage to or deterioration of the external cabinet.
- Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage resulting from failure to perform basic daily maintenance and/or calibration, or otherwise resulting from failure to follow instructions contained in your owner's manual.
- Damage occurring during shipment of the product (claims must be presented by the carrier).
- Damage resulting from repair or attempted repair by anyone other than TEAC or an authorized TASCAM service station.
- Damage resulting from causes other than product defects, including lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
- Damage to any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified, or removed.
This warranty may be enforced only by the original purchaser.
All parts except heads and disk drives are warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase for products not used for commercial purposes. For products used commercially, the warranty is ninety (90) days for magnetic heads & optical pickups, one (1) year for other parts, & ninety (90) days for labor.
TASCAM will pay all labor and material expenses for items covered by the warranty. Payment of shipping charges is discussed in the next section of this warranty.
Your unit must be serviced by an authorized TASCAM service station in the United States. (This warranty is not enforceable outside the U.S.) If you are unable to locate an authorized TASCAM service station in your area, please contact TASCAM. TASCAM either will refer you to an authorized service station or instruct you to return the unit to the factory.
Whenever warranty service is required, you must present both the original dated sales receipt and this warranty statement as proof of warranty coverage.
You must pay any shipping charges if it is necessary top ship the product for service. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, we will pay return surface shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty.
TEAC's liability for any defective product is limited to repair or replacement of the product, at TEAC's option. TEAC shall not be liable for:
- Damages bases upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, interrupted operation or commercial loss
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.