Tascam Mixcast 4 Podcast Station PODCASTING PAK
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
Tascam Mixcast 4 is a one-stop workstation that allows for the recording and mixing of sound sources without complicated settings. It provides all audio-related operation and workflow needed for livestreaming, events, podcasts and other applications.
*Instant rebate applied. Was $599.00
The AT2020PK vocal microphone pack is designed for streamers, podcasters, and other content creators who need a versatile, easy-to-install, easy-to-adjust boom microphone setup. The pack includes an AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones and a studio boom arm threaded with a XLR cable.
This pop filter removes unwanted P and B consonants in recorded vocals. The universal mounting clamp fits onto most mic stands and the flexible gooseneck allows for precise positioning.
This dual 1/4" cable is designed to connect your instrument to any unit with right and left channels. Great for keyboards, mixing consoles, PA systems, or other sound reinforcement or recording applications.
This cable is designed to extend the reach of hard-wired headphones with a stereo 1/4" plug.
Tascam Mixcast 4 is a one-stop workstation that allows for the recording and mixing of sound sources without complicated settings. It provides all audio-related operation and workflow needed for livestreaming, events, podcasts and other applications. The bundled Tascam Podcast Editor software will expand the ability to assign content and sound effects to the internal touchpads and will allow for smooth and easy remote track arming, effects assignment, audio editing and more without the need for expertise and complexity.
- Podcast production of up to 4 people: 4 mic inputs with auto-mix, 4 headphone outputs
- Invite guests and friends: Mix-Minus to connect call-ins with echo-free audio via Bluetooth, USB input or 4-pole TRRS audio cable
- Sound pads for instant sound triggering and effects
- Easy and intuitive control using the 5" touch panel
- Dedicated Tascam Podcast Editor software to cover the entire production workflow
- Direct internal multitrack recording to SD card (up to 14 tracks)
- 14-in / 2-out USB audio interface
- 9 language options including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
Podcast audio creation made easy
Tascam Mixcast 4 makes professional content creation easy. For podcast creation, live streaming, event production or voiceover, Mixcast 4 will mix and record mic inputs, internal sounds and music via the trigger pads as well as external audio input from your phone or PC. Together with the Tascam Podcast Editor software, a complete solution – including both waveform editing and sound pad control – is provided from pre-production to completion.
Stress-free touch panel control
Equipped with 4 mic inputs and 4 individual headphone outputs, Mixcast 4 is always ready for production thanks to its auto-mixing function that automatically adjusts optimal levels and sets mic priority with no troublesome configuration for a perfect mix. Mixcast 4 also boasts a 5" color touchscreen that provides quick and intuitive access to control settings.
One-stop workstation with a variety of functions
From audio recording to the mixing of recorded audio, Mixcast 4 offers a one-stop solution with multiple convenient functions such as 14-track multitrack recording direct to the unit's SD card, Bluetooth, a 1/8" aux input to easily mix and record phone conversations / sound sources and PC connectivity that allows you to import sounds from a computer.
Enhance content with realtime sound effects
Mixcast 4 comes with fully customizable sound pads. In addition to preset sound effects, users can flexibly assign new sounds or even pre-recorded mic sounds that have been recorded on the unit. The sound pads also allow for easy and on-time voice effects such as voice transformation, reverb and more to make livestreams and recordings even more interesting and fun.
Bundled with Tascam Podcast Editor software
Tascam Podcast Editor offers simple and practical editing of audio content, track arming and easy configuration and assignment of sound effects and background music to the sound pads. There's no need for expert knowledge on DAW software since Tascam Podcast Editor also offers intuitive graphics that will help users record audio easily using Mixcast 4. Tascam Podcast Editor is designed specifically for Mixcast 4 and seamlessly integrates for a total production environment.
|Included from Manufacturer||USB-C to USB-C cable
|Audio Inputs||4 × XLR / 1/4" combo inputs
Aux input switchable between dual 1/4" stereo or 1/8" stereo
Bluetooth streaming input
|Audio Outputs||4 × 1/4" stereo headphone outputs
Dual 1/4" stereo monitor output
1/8" stereo line output
|Storage Type||SD Card|
|Product Weight||5.62 lb|
TASCAM/TEAC Limited Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is only valid within the country the unit was originally purchased.
Except as specified below, this warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Damage to or deterioration of the external cabinet.
- Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage resulting from failure to perform basic daily maintenance and/or calibration, or otherwise resulting from failure to follow instructions contained in your owner's manual.
- Damage occurring during shipment of the product (claims must be presented by the carrier).
- Damage resulting from repair or attempted repair by anyone other than TEAC or an authorized TASCAM service station.
- Damage resulting from causes other than product defects, including lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
- Damage to any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified, or removed.
This warranty may be enforced only by the original purchaser.
All parts except heads and disk drives are warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase for products not used for commercial purposes. For products used commercially, the warranty is ninety (90) days for magnetic heads & optical pickups, one (1) year for other parts, & ninety (90) days for labor.
TASCAM will pay all labor and material expenses for items covered by the warranty. Payment of shipping charges is discussed in the next section of this warranty.
Your unit must be serviced by an authorized TASCAM service station in the United States. (This warranty is not enforceable outside the U.S.) If you are unable to locate an authorized TASCAM service station in your area, please contact TASCAM. TASCAM either will refer you to an authorized service station or instruct you to return the unit to the factory.
Whenever warranty service is required, you must present both the original dated sales receipt and this warranty statement as proof of warranty coverage.
You must pay any shipping charges if it is necessary top ship the product for service. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, we will pay return surface shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty.
TEAC's liability for any defective product is limited to repair or replacement of the product, at TEAC's option. TEAC shall not be liable for:
- Damages bases upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, interrupted operation or commercial loss
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.