Tascam Model 24 Multi-Track Live Recording Console
The best of both worlds, the TASCAM Model 24 is a full featured 24 Track Digital Multitrack Recorder and 24 Channel USB Audio Interface with integrated Analog Mixdown capabilities. From stage to studio, the Model 24 helps you bring your music together in one easy-to-use device.
- All-in-One, Multitrack Recorder with 22 channel Mixer and USB Audio Interface
- WAV 48kHz/24-bit, 24 channel multitrack recording to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards
- Built-in USB Audio Interface to send/receive audio data to/from DAW
- 22 Inputs (20 Balanced, 12 Monaural, and 4 Stereo)
- 16 TASCAM Microphone Preamps
- Input Mode switch on every input channel
- TASCAM Ultra-HDDA Mic Pre-amp (Channels 1 to 12)
- Preamp Gain Controller with Overload indicator (Channels 1 to 12)
- 3-band EQ with a sweepable mid-range frequency (Channels 1 to 12)
- 100kHz Low-cut Filter (Channels 1 to 12)
- 7-band Graphic EQ
- 16 Pre-set Effects
- 100mm Long-throw Faders for precise adjustment
- Mute, Main/Sub, PLF switches on every input channel
- Bluetooth input supporting both AAC and SBC codecs
- SUB Outputs via XLR Balanced and RCA Unbalanced connectors
- LINE Inputs via RCA Pin and ⅛" Stereo Mini jacks
- 3 AUX Outputs (Monitor 1, Monitor 2, FX)
- 1 Stereo Output for Control Room
- Phantom Power (+48V)
- ¼" Stereo Headphone Output
- Backlit buttons for key operations such as REC and Play
- Multi Jog-dial for quick menu operation
- 12-segment LED Output Level Meters
At the heart of the Model 24 is the legendary TASCAM Portastudio multi-track recording engine. Delivering quality and reliability as only TASCAM can, the Model 24 enables you to record and play back any combination of 24 tracks of digital audio as well as perform overdubs and punch-ins quickly and easily. Record every live gig you play, build your songs track by track, or play along to pre-recorded backing tracks and record the final performance.
Equally at home in a project studio as on the road the Model 24 is the ideal analog counterpart to your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). With enough inputs to capture an entire band in a single take, the Model 24 provides quick and easy signal routing to and from your computer without having to stop to re-patch and re-set levels. Inspiration won’t wait, and TASCAM won’t slow you down.
Featuring 12 Mono input channels and 4 Mono/Stereo channels, the TASCAM Model 24 is flexible enough to support most groups on stage but compact enough to carry to the gig. Low noise, high gain preamps, one-knob compressors (on selected channels), flexible routing, powerful EQ and silky smooth 100mm faders combine to deliver a truly dynamic, real-time mixing experience. Combine this with a 7 band EQ, dual monitor sends, and on-board effects making the Model 24 a truly powerful portable mixing solution, ready to take the stage (or studio). No confusing sub menus, no lost presets, just immediate hands-on control and incredible analog sound quality.
|Audio Inputs||16 x XLR
6 x Stereo 1/4" (L/Mono+R)
10 x 1/4" Line
1 x RCA
1 x 1/8" Aux
1 x Bluetooth
|Audio Outputs||Stereo XLR Main Out
Stereo 1/4" Control Room Out
2 x 1/4" Monitor Out
1/4" L+R Sub Outs
|Power||AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Effects||1: SMALL HALL / 2: LARGE HALL / 3: SMALL ROOM / 4: LARGE ROOM / 5: PLATE / 6: STUDIO / 7: LIVE / 8: SHORT DELAY/ 9: DELAY / 10: PING PONG / 11: CHORUS / 12: FLANGER / 13: DELAY + S.HALL / 14: DELAY + L.HALL / 15: CHORUS + S.HALL / 16: CHORUS + L.HALL|
|Main EQ||7-band Graphic Eq|
|Storage Type||SD Card|
|Product Weight||22.04 lbs.|
TASCAM/TEAC Limited Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is only valid within the country the unit was originally purchased.
Except as specified below, this warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Damage to or deterioration of the external cabinet.
- Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage resulting from failure to perform basic daily maintenance and/or calibration, or otherwise resulting from failure to follow instructions contained in your owner's manual.
- Damage occurring during shipment of the product (claims must be presented by the carrier).
- Damage resulting from repair or attempted repair by anyone other than TEAC or an authorized TASCAM service station.
- Damage resulting from causes other than product defects, including lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
- Damage to any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified, or removed.
This warranty may be enforced only by the original purchaser.
All parts except heads and disk drives are warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase for products not used for commercial purposes. For products used commercially, the warranty is ninety (90) days for magnetic heads & optical pickups, one (1) year for other parts, & ninety (90) days for labor.
TASCAM will pay all labor and material expenses for items covered by the warranty. Payment of shipping charges is discussed in the next section of this warranty.
Your unit must be serviced by an authorized TASCAM service station in the United States. (This warranty is not enforceable outside the U.S.) If you are unable to locate an authorized TASCAM service station in your area, please contact TASCAM. TASCAM either will refer you to an authorized service station or instruct you to return the unit to the factory.
Whenever warranty service is required, you must present both the original dated sales receipt and this warranty statement as proof of warranty coverage.
You must pay any shipping charges if it is necessary top ship the product for service. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, we will pay return surface shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty.
TEAC's liability for any defective product is limited to repair or replacement of the product, at TEAC's option. TEAC shall not be liable for:
- Damages bases upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, interrupted operation or commercial loss
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.