TASCAM SERIES 102i 10 IN/2 OUT USB Audio/MIDI Interface
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- INSTANT REBATE!Limited time offer expires 2-28-23.
Expandability, both internal and bundled effects processing, internal mixing, external software control, and more for studio, home, and live recording. With a new look, including an angled tabletop design and large, easy-to-grab knobs, TASCAM sets a new standard for mid-grade audio interfaces.
Supreme Audio Fidelity
It all starts with the best sound: TEAC and TASCAM have more than 60 years of high grade audio design experience. TASCAM Ultra-HDDA (High Deﬁnition Discrete Ampliﬁer) mic preamp circuitry guarantees transparent natural tone with ultra-low noise.
A new-generation TASCAM audio interface engine delivers high-deﬁnition, 24-bit/192 kHz recording and solid stability.
Expandable input capability to grow into
Easily add more input channels to accommodate future growth by using external microphone preampliﬁers with S/MUX optical inputs to record drums, guitars, keyboards, vocals, and more. Each S/MUX optical port can accept up to 8 channels of audio input from an ADAT- or S/MUX-compatible device.
Well-designed interface for quick production
TASCAM SERIES audio interfaces feature a large, easy-to-grab Monitor control knob that ensures you can quickly adjust the monitor output level. Their angled tabletop design offers easy access to all front-panel controls. A handy Monitor Balance control enables mixing live input with computer playback for zero-latency monitoring. Each analog input channel is served by an individually switched +48 volt phantom power supply for condenser microphones.
Dual headphone monitoring
The SERIES interface has 2 individual headphone amplifiers which offer powerful enough dual headphone monitoring.
Control Software for Matrix Mixing, Effects Processors, and More
Free, easy-to-use TASCAM Control software manages faders, processing, and the ability to route any audio input (analog, optical, and USB) to any audio output.
Built-in DSP Effects and Processing
A DSP input and output mixer is complemented with digital reverb, compressor, phase invert, and 4-band EQ for each channel. Having these processors included internally eliminates all latency issues and takes the load off the computer allowing the PC/Mac to process the audio more efficiently.
TASCAM SERIES interfaces support tablets and other mobile devices and are compatible with many applications to meet your recording needs now and in the future.
Start Making Music Immediately with Bundled Software
TASCAM SERIES audio interfaces are bundled with world-class software. Record with Steinberg Cubase LE DAW for Windows and Mac computers and Steinberg Cubasis LE DAW for iPad. Then process your audio with IK Multimedia AmpliTube guitar/bass modeling and eﬀects software. Finish your high-quality, polished recording projects with IK Multimedia T-RackS mastering software. Both free standing and plug-in versions of AmpliTube and T-RackS are included.
|Channels||10 in, 2 out|
|Digital Conversion||192k Hz / 24-bit|
|Audio Inputs||2 x XLR / 1/4" Combo
|Audio Outputs||2 x 1/4" Monitor Out
2 x 1/4" Stereo Headphone Outs
|EQ||4-band for each channel|
|Low-Latency Direct Monitoring||Yes|
|Product Weight||2.43 lbs.|
TASCAM/TEAC Limited Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is only valid within the country the unit was originally purchased.
Except as specified below, this warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Damage to or deterioration of the external cabinet.
- Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage resulting from failure to perform basic daily maintenance and/or calibration, or otherwise resulting from failure to follow instructions contained in your owner's manual.
- Damage occurring during shipment of the product (claims must be presented by the carrier).
- Damage resulting from repair or attempted repair by anyone other than TEAC or an authorized TASCAM service station.
- Damage resulting from causes other than product defects, including lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
- Damage to any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified, or removed.
This warranty may be enforced only by the original purchaser.
All parts except heads and disk drives are warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase for products not used for commercial purposes. For products used commercially, the warranty is ninety (90) days for magnetic heads & optical pickups, one (1) year for other parts, & ninety (90) days for labor.
TASCAM will pay all labor and material expenses for items covered by the warranty. Payment of shipping charges is discussed in the next section of this warranty.
Your unit must be serviced by an authorized TASCAM service station in the United States. (This warranty is not enforceable outside the U.S.) If you are unable to locate an authorized TASCAM service station in your area, please contact TASCAM. TASCAM either will refer you to an authorized service station or instruct you to return the unit to the factory.
Whenever warranty service is required, you must present both the original dated sales receipt and this warranty statement as proof of warranty coverage.
You must pay any shipping charges if it is necessary top ship the product for service. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, we will pay return surface shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty.
TEAC's liability for any defective product is limited to repair or replacement of the product, at TEAC's option. TEAC shall not be liable for:
- Damages bases upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, interrupted operation or commercial loss
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days