TASCAM UH-7000 USB Audio Interface and Mic Preamp
The UH-7000 is a pro-level microphone preamp and audio interface, designed with a strong focus on low noise and high audio quality. Not only can this unit be used as a 4-in/4-out audio interface in a DAW production environment, but as a standalone microphone preamp and AD/DA converter. The built-in HDIA (High Definition Instrumentation Architecture) microphone preamps are newly designed with low noise and high audio quality. These impressive mic pres perform at −128dBu EIN, a 117dB signal-to-noise ratio and distortion ratio of 0.0009% or less.
The grand nature of the UH-7000's sound is partially due to the careful attention spent on selecting parts. In addition to the Burr-Brown PCM4220 ADC, PCM1795 DAC converters and thin film metal resistors, installed is a powerful TCXO clock generator with +/−1ppm precision.
The unit's half-rack size makes it easy to install at a studio console or work desk. The thick aluminum panels on the front and sides of the full-metal body increase stability. Highly important but easily forgotten are the smooth-tension aluminum input level knobs for precise level adjustments.
The UH-7000 microphone preamp and audio interface enables composers, musicians and recording engineers to produce music in their private quarters at a level only reached in professional studios.
- Supports 24-bit/192kHz USB transmission and AD/DA conversion
- Support for Mac and Windows operating systems
- 4-in/4-out audio streaming from a PC connected via USB 2.0
- Burr-Brown PCM4220 AD converter
- Burr-Brown PCM1795 DA converter
- HDIA mic preamps: –128dB EIN
- Thin film metal resistors with outstanding noise performance
- High audio quality film capacitors with low distortion
- Low latency monitoring through the DSP mixer
- DSP mixer can be switched between multitrack and stereo mix modes
- DSP mixer enables independent adjustment of recording and monitoring levels
- Line or digital outputs can be selected using the DSP mixer
- DSP dynamics effect can be applied to inputs, outputs or the master (compressor, noise suppressor, de-essoer, exciter, EQ, limiter/low cut)
- DSP REVERB (hall, room, live, studio, plate) send effect is perfect for monitoring when recording
- Link line function enables volume control of powered monitors
- Single punch MIXER PANEL button
- Strong, highly durable aluminum body
- Large INPUT level knobs enable precise adjustment of input levels
- Two 20-segment LED level meters
- Standard TRS headphones output jack - 45mW/channel output
- +48 Phantom power supply
- Two balanced analog XLR jacks for both input and output
- Professional output specifications (maximum output level: +24 dBu)
- Two balanced analog TRS input jacks
- XLR digital input and output jacks support AES3-2003/IEC60958-4 (AES/EBU) and IEC60958-3 (S/PDIF) formats
- Three-pronged inlet power cable
- Half-rack size
- Confirmed operation with major DAW software, including Sonar X3, ProTools, Cubase and Live
- RoHS Compliant
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Digital Conversion||44.1kHz - 192kHz / 24bit|
|Audio Inputs||2 x 1/4"
2 x XLR
1 x XLR (Digital)
|Audio Outputs||2 x XLR (L + R )
1 x XLR (Digital)
|Effects||DSP REVERB (hall, room, live, studio, plate)|
|Low-Latency Direct Monitoring||Yes|
TASCAM/TEAC Limited Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is only valid within the country the unit was originally purchased.
Except as specified below, this warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Damage to or deterioration of the external cabinet.
- Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage resulting from failure to perform basic daily maintenance and/or calibration, or otherwise resulting from failure to follow instructions contained in your owner's manual.
- Damage occurring during shipment of the product (claims must be presented by the carrier).
- Damage resulting from repair or attempted repair by anyone other than TEAC or an authorized TASCAM service station.
- Damage resulting from causes other than product defects, including lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
- Damage to any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified, or removed.
This warranty may be enforced only by the original purchaser.
All parts except heads and disk drives are warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase for products not used for commercial purposes. For products used commercially, the warranty is ninety (90) days for magnetic heads & optical pickups, one (1) year for other parts, & ninety (90) days for labor.
TASCAM will pay all labor and material expenses for items covered by the warranty. Payment of shipping charges is discussed in the next section of this warranty.
Your unit must be serviced by an authorized TASCAM service station in the United States. (This warranty is not enforceable outside the U.S.) If you are unable to locate an authorized TASCAM service station in your area, please contact TASCAM. TASCAM either will refer you to an authorized service station or instruct you to return the unit to the factory.
Whenever warranty service is required, you must present both the original dated sales receipt and this warranty statement as proof of warranty coverage.
You must pay any shipping charges if it is necessary top ship the product for service. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, we will pay return surface shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty.
TEAC's liability for any defective product is limited to repair or replacement of the product, at TEAC's option. TEAC shall not be liable for:
- Damages bases upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, interrupted operation or commercial loss
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.