The Complete Guide To Remixing by Erik Hawkins
Current price: Current price: $29.95
Ships direct from manufacturer. Contact us for ETA.
Hal Leonard The Complete Guide To Remixing by Erik Hawkins
Learn cutting-edge techniques using today's hottest software with this comprehensive handbook of the history, technology, craft and art of remixing. Teaches: what software and hardware to buy for your production studio; tips and shortcuts for programs including ProTools, Live, Logic Audio and Reason; how to legally remix tracks from your favorite artists; and much more!
Author: Erik Hawkins
182 pages Inventory # HL 50448030
|Included from Manufacturer|
Sheet music and books may be returned if:
- The item is defective
- There was a shipping error
No cash refunds. We will gladly replace any defective item. Please note that return requests must be made within 20 days of the invoice date.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days