The Sound Reinforcement Handbook by Gary Davis and Ralph Jones
Sound reinforcement is the use of audio amplification systems. This book is the first and only book of its kind to cover all aspects of designing and using such systems for public address and musical performance. The book features information on both the audio theory involved and the practical applications of that theory, explaining everything from microphones to loudspeakers. This revised edition features almost 40 new pages and is even easier to follow with the addition of an index and a simplified page and chapter numbering system. New topics covered include: MIDI, Synchronization, and an Appendix on Logarithms.
Author: Gary Davis & Ralph Jones
432 pages Inventory # HL 00500964
|Included from Manufacturer|
Sheet music and books may be returned if:
- The item is defective
- There was a shipping error
No cash refunds. We will gladly replace any defective item. Please note that return requests must be made within 20 days of the invoice date.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days