Tiptop Audio MIXZ Low-Noise Dual Mixer
Tiptop Audio MixZ is a low-cost analog multi-channel mixing module for mixing audio, CV and gate signals with excellent linear response and low noise. Balancing a clear visual layout and multiple mixers in a small footprint makes MixZ easy to use in a variety of configurations with a modular synth. Its high quality analog mixing circuitry makes for a great sounding mixer with plenty of headroom, providing a smooth, organic merge of dynamics and excellent separation of mixing sections and channels.
MixZ has three sections:
- Mixer A: a low-noise 4-channel mixer with independent gain control for each channel
- Mixer B: a low-noise 4-channel with master gain control
- Bus Mix: a multi-channel mixer that mixes signals from modules utilizing the Tiptop Bus Mix
Mixer A and Mixer B can be configured either as two independent 4-channel mixers or as a single 8-channel mixer. If the output of Mixer A is not in use, then Mixer A will be routed internally to Mixer B, forming an 8-channel mixer.
Tiptop Bus Mix is a method to mix audio signals through the eurorack power bus board without patch cables. Although this technique is not ideal for a low-noise mix, it is useful for some applications including mixing drum modules. All Tiptop Audio drum modules come with a Bus Mix-enabled output. The result is that your drum modules are always available and mixed on the master out of MixZ with a flip of a switch. This will save you time and frees up cables for re-patching sounds again and again, while keeping the channels of MixZ free to bring other signals into the mix.
Combining Bus Mix with Mixer A and B, MixZ can sum dozens of channels in only 10HP.
- Size: 10hp
- Module depth: 36mm
- Power usage: 14mA @ +12V, 14mA @ -12V
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Module Power Usage||14mA @ +12V
14mA @ -12V
|Unique Features||Tiptop Audio Bus Mix|
Tiptop Audio Limited Warranty
Tiptop Audio offers the most extensive product warranty on the analog synthesizer market.
The warranty fully covers any defects or malfunction of their modules for one full year.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days