Tiptop Audio Numberz Digital Audio Lab - USB Programmer
Numberz is a USB device that communicates with a software front-end for PC and can be used to download DSP programs and display text to blank, non-volatile cartridges for use with the Tiptop Audio Z-DSP digital effects module (sold separately). Numberz can also feed directly into the Z-DSP’s cartridge socket for real-time programming.
With Numberz you can:
- Download free Z-DSP programs from the web and 'burn' them onto blank cartridges
- Modify programs for new and interesting effects
- Write and debug Z-DSP programs in a real-time environment
- Share your debug Z-DSP cartridges with other Z-DSP users
- Create your own text for the Z-DSP LCD display
|Included from Manufacturer||(3) Blank Z-DSP Cartridges|
Tiptop Audio Limited Warranty
Tiptop Audio offers the most extensive product warranty on the analog synthesizer market.
The warranty fully covers any defects or malfunction of their modules for one full year.