Tiptop Audio Wayout8 Patchbay Module
Tiptop Audio Wayout8 is a patchbay module for eurorack systems used to group your DAW inputs and outputs, or to manage signals going from one case to another.
Wayout8 is grounded, meaning that even if nothing is plugged into the inputs your outputs are still grounded and will not pick up noise. The module is made so it can rotated 180˚ and mounted either of two ways, with outputs on the left or right, whichever is the most ergonomic placement in your case. All eight channels are passive so they do not modify your signals and can be used for audio and CV/gate. No power is required.
- 8 × 1/8" inputs: audio or CV/gate input
- 8 × 1/8" outputs: audio or CV/gate grounded output
- Size: 6hp
- Module depth: 10mm
- Power usage: no power required
|Module Power Usage||No power required|
Tiptop Audio Limited Warranty
Tiptop Audio offers the most extensive product warranty on the analog synthesizer market.
The warranty fully covers any defects or malfunction of their modules for one full year.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days