Back in 2008, the original Tiptop Audio Z5000 was not only the world's first eurorack DSP effects module but also the first Tiptop Audio module released, bringing voltage-controlled digital effects to eurorack for the first time. Z5000 was eventually replaced by the Z-DSP open source platform.
Now, years later with over a decade of experience developing audio effects for eurorack signals, Tiptop Audio has developed a new Z5000, a compact stereo 8hp multi-effect with voltage-controlled parameters, a VC analog clock generator driving the DSP chip and 24 of Tiptop's best reverb, delay, modulation, harmonization and pitch-modulated effects.
A number of programs in Z5000 combine more than one effect in series or in parallel, reproducing studio techniques from the early days through modern times and often leaning toward the more experimental side.
- Module controls
- REVERBS / DELAYS / P/MOD buttons: scroll through and select from banks of effect programs
- TIME knob: controls reverb or delay time
- FILTER knob: sets cutoff frequency of filters in the effect program
- FBACK/MOD knob: controls amount of delay feedback in delay programs or the depth/rate of LFOs in reverb or modulation programs
- FIDELITY knob: controls frequency of internal VCO that clocks the DSP chip
- IN knob: controls input gain
- MIX knob: controls dry/wet mix
- TIME/FIDELITY switch: switches between CV control over TIME or FIDELITY parameters
- Patch points
- FILTER input: CV control over cutoff frequency of filters in effect program
- TIME/FIDELITY input: switchable CV control over TIME or FIDELITY parameters
- FB/MOD input: CV control over amount of delay feedback in delay programs or the depth/rate of LFOs in reverb or modulation programs
- IN input: audio input
- L (MONO) and R outputs: mono or stereo audio output
- Physical specifications
- Size: 8hp
- Module depth: 40mm
- Power usage: 130mA @ +12V, 20mA @ -12V
|Module Power Usage||130mA @ +12V
20mA @ -12V
Tiptop Audio Limited Warranty
Tiptop Audio offers the most extensive product warranty on the analog synthesizer market.
The warranty fully covers any defects or malfunction of their modules for one full year.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days