Tiptop Audio Z8000 Matrix Sequencer
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Tiptop Audio Z8000 Matrix Sequencer is a powerful modulation source in a compact package. The 16 knobs on Z8000 are accessed by ten sequencers, each with their own clock direction and reset inputs. The ten sequencers are as follows:
- Four 4-step CV sequencers on the horizontal
- Four 4-step CV sequencers on the vertical
- One 16-step CV sequencer on the horizontal
- One 16-step CV sequencer on the vertical
With Z8000 you can simultaneously modulate many parameters in your modular synth polyrythmically and with unprecedented motion. One knob affects all ten CV outputs! Imagine modifying ten parameters from one knob! All clock inputs can be driven at audio rates.
Your synthesizer is modular, so your sequencer should be, too. Z8000's open design allows you to create a custom sequencing environment to fit your personal needs. Add clock dividers, clock sequencers, switches, trigger sequencers and logic gates to create a completely unique system.
- Size: 28hp
- Module depth: 17mm
- Power usage: 70mA @ +12V, 10mA @ -12V
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Module Power Usage||70mA @ +12V
70mA @ -12V
Tiptop Audio Limited Warranty
Tiptop Audio offers the most extensive product warranty on the analog synthesizer market.
The warranty fully covers any defects or malfunction of their modules for one full year.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days