Tiptop Audio ZVERB is a collection of all new reverb algorithms developed by Tiptop ranging from typical reverbs to more complex effects that combine delay and pitch shifting with reverb.
The effects are grouped by decades based on either the era when an algorithm was introduced or the time when the effect was most popular. This variety of reverbs covers small to epic size spaces with the addition of shimmering, feedback tunneled pitch shifting, tape delay drivers, gated reverbs and much more.
Analog clocking of the DSP chip and CV control over parameters enables even more experimentation. This is a collection inspired by the best from the past right at your fingertips.
- Module controls
- 70s/80s/90s buttons: scroll through and select from banks of effect programs
- TIME knob: controls decay time of reverbs
- FILTER knob: sets cutoff frequency of filters in the effect program
- MOD knob: controls depth/rate of LFOs in the effect program
- FIDELITY knob: controls frequency of internal VCO that clocks the DSP chip
- IN knob: controls input gain
- MIX knob: controls dry/wet mix
- TIME/FIDELITY switch: switches between CV control over TIME or FIDELITY parameters
- Patch points
- FILTER input: CV control over cutoff frequency of filters in effect program
- TIME/FIDELITY input: switchable CV control over TIME or FIDELITY parameters
- MOD input: CV control over depth/rate of LFOs in the effect program
- IN input: audio input
- L (MONO) and R outputs: effected audio output
- Physical specifications
- Size: 8hp
- Module depth: 40mm
- Power usage: 100mA @ +12V, 20mA @ -12V
|Module Power Usage||100mA @ +12V
20mA @ -12V
Tiptop Audio Limited Warranty
Tiptop Audio offers the most extensive product warranty on the analog synthesizer market.
The warranty fully covers any defects or malfunction of their modules for one full year.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days